What's new

Tools Banjo-Kazooie Nuts and Bolts Mod Tool - Version 3!

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
3/27/2016 Update
After several emails and posts, I decided to do a thorough search of my files and managed to dig up the last version of this tool. The link should never go down again.:thumbsup: Also added a "How to use" category. Please note that no further development of this tool is planned. The source code is also being made available.

Features

-Edit many aspects of the save file
-A themed GUI with 24 different skins to choose from
-An updater (it's useless now, though - this tool will not be receiving anymore updates)

Version History

1.0 *January 9, 2009
- First release

1.1 *January 10, 2009
ADDED: Better UI elements
FIXED: Nevron licensing
FIXED: Authenticity problem on rar

2.0 *May 31, 2009
- A complete revamp

3.0 *July 27, 2009
FIXED: Many incorrect offset pointers
ADDED: Updater
- Several other large improvements

How to use

1. Content Partition:\\Content\\[Your Profile]\\4D5307ED\\00000001\\0x0b0a5c5c is your save file. You can access it from your Xbox 360 storage device using FATXplorer.
2. Make a copy of the save file in case this tool corrupts your save.
3. Mod the save file using this tool.
4. Use Horizon (or something similar) to rehash & resign the save file.
5. Enjoy the mods!

Credits

mojobojo: For letting me use his research. This program would not have as many editing options as it does without him. Thank you so much!

Download
Source Code Download
(Won't compile and a lot is commented out due to major changes that were being done at the time. Recommended to use as a reference for coding a new tool, or modding save files by hand in a hex editor.)

Last edited:
xDysnomiax

xDysnomiax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey it looks AWESOME... the downside.. i cant get it i dl the rar and it says there's nothing in it...

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Works for me as well. Try downloading it again. And enter the correct password.

S

SSM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey Eaton, what was this coded in? I would love to know how you did the skins.

Eaton

Eaton

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
heavilyclever said:
Which save? :S

What do you mean? I specified the name of the file in my post.

SSM said:
Hey Eaton, what was this coded in? I would love to know how you did the skins.

C#. The skins are part of the UI component I use.

M

Masterchiefsparten

Reaction score
Sin$
I wont open for me I put in the password and open winRAR with it and when I try to open it it says,"an error has occurred" did i do something wrong?:?:?

M

markwilde

Reaction score
Sin$
nice ive been looking at finding something like this but all ive gotten is programs that corrupt my computer tyvm!

J

Jeremy Schwahn

Reaction score
Sin$
This is awesome, but for some reason I can not get it to work properly. After I mod my save file and run it again in the game, it always starts off as a new game. I am new to modding and this is my first try at it, so I am unsure with what I am supposed to be doing with those RAR Hashes. I even downloaded modio to rehash and resign, but that didn't seem necessary because your program already kept all the proper ID's. Nonetheless modio didn't fix anything. Any help at all from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

I just realized this is a 3 year old thread, so chances of help are pretty low...

T

tantamo

Reaction score
Sin$
Just to help anyone else out there that is looking for help on this... the problem was that I was not rehashing/resigning after running the editor. After doing that it worked fine. Also if you google it v2 should still be out there and downloadable somewhere and it works great.

Top Bottom
Login
Register