Sin$
Fixed.

Last edited:
Kobe

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Sin$
Make a new one or wait the time period if it is just a temp ban.

Upvote 0
JONNY0

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
A Milli Beginning of An Odyssey Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah make another account is your best bet, you can't bypass a ban.

Upvote 0
ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Why did you get a ban?
I was banned for 10yrs from GTA Online back when DNS 'mods' were the thing.
Or well, actually it was a little before the DNS times, I used the better method, but what ever.

But what I did was submitted a ticket to support and obviously came up with cool stuff like:
"I WAS HACKED!! I JOINED LOBBY AND HACKER GAVE ME LEVEL AND MONEY AND NOW IM BANNED???"
And I got unbanned easy as that.

Upvote 0
GGlennnn

GGlennnn

Reaction score
Sin$
I got a rgh xbox sow its no problem to make a new account , just new xbox live account huh

Upvote 0
Dr Krieger

Dr Krieger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Was it an Xbox Live ban on your gamertag, an Xbox Live ban on your console, or a Rockstar ban on your gamertag?

I'm guessing it's not a console ban as you'd obviously be talking about needing a new KV. Those Xbox Live gamertag bans are gonna happen as often as every day or two when you're modding though. Like others said just make a new gamertag for those bans. If those gamertag bans start happening several times a day, maybe consider what you're doing that might be an added risk that other modders aren't taking (like if you're posting your gamertag in public, streaming your lobbies, etc). If it was a Rockstar ban message then it's also just on that gamertag, and I've only heard of those popping up for people who are streaming their money drop lobby (especially on twitch). Mostly it's XBL that is gonna get to you first before Rockstar on the gamertag bans. Hopefully you get everything resolved.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register