• Thread starter Modding Master
  • Start date
  • Views 445
M

Modding Master

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I already know all about volcom and the enforcement agency so please don't lecture me about them. But in the off chance that one were to get banned in this "Ban Wave", would it ban the account, console, or all consoles that the account has ever been on?

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I already know all about volcom and the enforcement agency so please don't lecture me about them. But in the off chance that one were to get banned in this "Ban Wave", would it ban the account, console, or all consoles that the account has ever been on?

If the console is flashed, I think they just ban the console - leaving the account untouched

If the account has been modified - avatar, gamerscore, infections, cheating then it will receive a suspension or ban but probably not a console ban

I'm not sure what they plan to do this year, but I have removed my main gamertag from my flashed console incase they ban the gamertags associated with it.

What have you done wrong to consider the fact that you might get banned?

M

Modding Master

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If the console is flashed, I think they just ban the console - leaving the account untouched

If the account has been modified - avatar, gamerscore, infections, cheating then it will receive a suspension or ban but probably not a console ban

I'm not sure what they plan to do this year, but I have removed my main gamertag from my flashed console incase they ban the gamertags associated with it.

What have you done wrong to consider the fact that you might get banned?

I've hosted lobbies for thousands of people on mw2 and cod4....

Duck

Duck

Quack Quack!
MotM Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
I've hosted lobbies for thousands of people on mw2 and cod4....

Infection lobbies? Ones you have joined then used?

Did you send messages from the account, asking for Microsoft Points or Memberships in return? Did you offer lobby services via Xbox Live Messages? If you did, it is likely your account will get permanently banned due to offering sale or receipt in services.

If you haven't sent messages from the account then you will most likely get a 2 week suspension for participating in unfair gameplay and exploits.

Microsoft didn't deal with game specific cheating until recently so they are really cracking down on eliminating cheats.

Good luck, hope you don't get banned!

M

Modding Master

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Infection lobbies? Ones you have joined then used?

Did you send messages from the account, asking for Microsoft Points or Memberships in return? Did you offer lobby services via Xbox Live Messages? If you did, it is likely your account will get permanently banned due to offering sale or receipt in services.

If you haven't sent messages from the account then you will most likely get a 2 week suspension for participating in unfair gameplay and exploits.

Microsoft didn't deal with game specific cheating until recently so they are really cracking down on eliminating cheats.

Good luck, hope you don't get banned!

NVM

M

Monster 7s

Reaction score
Sin$
Most people will get 2weeks ban and console modifeyers will get perment ban. I think thats right.

Top Bottom
Login
Register