What's new

Discussion Ban Question

A

Ash 7s

Nighthawk
Reaction score
Ok so i got banned for two weeks for accidentally hitting insane stats now the 2 weeks past i was wondering what happens if i get on mw2 not to mod just play will it perm ban me?

D

Doodle210

Everything in this world exists to wear you down.
Reaction score
Pretty sure they don't monitor the servers anymore...But to answer your question, no, you will not be banned. I have a friend who is in the mid hundreds in the leaderboards with non-legit stats and he hasn't been banned.

F

Fuzz

☑ rekt    ☐ not rekt
Reaction score
Did you mean to post this in MW3 section? You don't get banned for stats in MW2.

A

Ash 7s

Nighthawk
Reaction score
not ban suspended from xbl

M

FGE
Reaction score
They watch mw2 i got ban hammered for hosting xp so theres always a chance for ban i got banned like a month ago

N

NerdLuv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anything exploiting stats will be prone to ban forever, but since they do not monitor that game anymore it is likely you would not.

K

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
I set my friend ti level 53 in the world and he has not been banned, it is highly unlikely.

K

Kingkat714

Contributor
Reaction score
Is that because he did not do it himself ?

What do you mean? He doesn't have a hacked console, so I did him a favor and set his stats to max.

S

SCY Mach

AKA Azure Mach
Reaction score
Yeah, I highly doubt they monitor the servers like they use to.

B

Beardyman

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Reaction score
I haven't been banned on MW2 before.

K

Kevin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am gonna say that you didn't get banned for hitting insane stats in a modded lobby on MW2. It had to of been from something else go check the email link to your microsoft xbox account profile.

Top Bottom