Ban Poll

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by XDamageSourceX, Feb 5, 2010 with 5 replies and 495 views.

BAN THE SPAM!?

1. YES! PLEASE ban the kiddies who post the same thread over and over and over again.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, don't ban me! Please don't ban me! How will I ever get attention??

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XDamageSourceX

XDamageSourceX I don't know what I'm doing..

Ratings:
    Does everyone agree or not that anyone who doesn't search around for posts before they submit a new thread should be banned on the spot? A lot of "OMGZ BANNNN FO 10TH PRESTIGE!! L@@K!!!" or "OMFG!! THE PRO IS GONNA GEEEEET MEEE!!!". It's getting out of hand, who wants to see them banned?

2. Artic

Artic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just report the thread, no need to make a thread asking to get people banned

3. OP
    XDamageSourceX

Ratings:
    im simply just taking a poll so mods will see that this is an action that will have an affect on the community. banning will stop all problems.

4. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Learn from my example. Instead of making a thread on how stupid this thread is, I reported your post and moved on.

Monkey see, monkey do.

5. OP
    XDamageSourceX

Ratings:
    there's nothing to learn from you and from what I read, maybe i can't read, but i'm sure I can. This was a poll asking what other members thought. If re-posters should be banned. I didn't start a thread stating the same crap, I simply wanted to see how other felt. Nowhere did I post old info here in this thread. Perhaps you should learn from my example, read before you write.

6. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I just don't see the point of all this.

/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.