1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Ban Poll

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by XDamageSourceX, Feb 5, 2010 with 5 replies and 518 views.

BAN THE SPAM!?

1. YES! PLEASE ban the kiddies who post the same thread over and over and over again.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, don't ban me! Please don't ban me! How will I ever get attention??

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XDamageSourceX

XDamageSourceX I don't know what I'm doing..

Ratings:
    Does everyone agree or not that anyone who doesn't search around for posts before they submit a new thread should be banned on the spot? A lot of "OMGZ BANNNN FO 10TH PRESTIGE!! L@@K!!!" or "OMFG!! THE PRO IS GONNA GEEEEET MEEE!!!". It's getting out of hand, who wants to see them banned?

2. Artic

Artic Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Just report the thread, no need to make a thread asking to get people banned

3. OP
    XDamageSourceX

Ratings:
    im simply just taking a poll so mods will see that this is an action that will have an affect on the community. banning will stop all problems.

4. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Learn from my example. Instead of making a thread on how stupid this thread is, I reported your post and moved on.

Monkey see, monkey do.

5. OP
    XDamageSourceX

Ratings:
    there's nothing to learn from you and from what I read, maybe i can't read, but i'm sure I can. This was a poll asking what other members thought. If re-posters should be banned. I didn't start a thread stating the same crap, I simply wanted to see how other felt. Nowhere did I post old info here in this thread. Perhaps you should learn from my example, read before you write.

6. vvSTRIDEvv

vvSTRIDEvv Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I just don't see the point of all this.

/