What's new

Solved Bald?

L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
My hair seems to be glitched. Now it looks like i have corn rows drawn with magic marker no matter what hairstyle i pick its always underneath. Im trying to get my guy bald

0_0.jpg

Last edited:
L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i used to just have to drink in my aprt with my pogo mask on and id go bald but its not working

Upvote 0
InTheSevens

InTheSevens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just go to the barber shop and buy the bald haircut. Are you that unfamiliar with the game that you didn't know that? lol

Upvote 0
L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
i've been to 3 barber shops and i dont see any bald options.
idk if my game is glitching or what

I have Close Shave, but when i buy it my guy basically has corn rows drawn with magic marker on my head. Theres no hair just looks like its drawn on.

Upvote 0
DatBoiJay53

DatBoiJay53

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My hair seems to be glitched. Now it looks like i have corn rows drawn with magic marker no matter what hairstyle i pick its always underneath. Im trying to get my guy bald

0_0.jpg

My character is bald right now and for me its cause Im always wearing a helmet. over time after wearing a helmet you go bald. (doesnt make much sense) but thats how it is lol

Upvote 0
L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
yea, i used to be able to glitch my guy bald with my pogo mask on but now it wont.
And my hair has these lines stuck on my head no matter what hairstyle i choose

Upvote 0
Skengman

Skengman

Greatness Only
Reaction score
Sin$
Omg this has happened to me to, I have the corn rows flat on my head, and I have hair over it, it's so weird. I'd upload a picture but I'm on my mobile.

Upvote 0
L

Lt Mays

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
ITS SO ANNOYING!! i googled it and finally found a load of people with this problem recently.
Im trying to get a bald head which is impossible with this BS -___-

I swear rockstar sucks at not worrying about fixing these small problems that are a big deal

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register