What's new

Discussion bahma mama's

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eaglesMv7zone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many were disappointed that this wasn't apart of night club dlc?

R

RichardDiddleton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I Believe Most People Are Dissapointed. The Fact That We Cant Even Go Inside Let Alone Purchase It As A NightClub Did Let Down Alot Of People.

Now Bahama Mamas Is A Rival NightClub. I Believe There Is A Promotion Mission Where You Have To Destroy Their Products.

Im Not Sure If It Has A Full Interior Still. Could Still Be Dripfed And Turned Into Something Good?

M

Marc the Robot

Getting There
Reaction score
Not so much Bahamas Mama's, more every existing club around Los Santos - namely Tequila La and/or Hookies up near Zancudo. Tequila La for me personally because its based around the Whisky a Go Go, and we could have had Love Fist or other live bands playing.

It's a case of 'what could have been'. It's to be expected though, this late in the game. Missed opportunity to make it more immersive. There again, its only a day after release so here's hoping we're giving more options like this over time. Can't see it though. Been playing the game 5 years almost and the closest I've been to being inside Tequila La is through a bulls*** MC resupply mission.

E

eaglesMv7zone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not so much Bahamas Mama's, more every existing club around Los Santos - namely Tequila La and/or Hookies up near Zancudo. Tequila La for me personally because its based around the Whisky a Go Go, and we could have had Love Fist or other live bands playing.

It's a case of 'what could have been'. It's to be expected though, this late in the game. Missed opportunity to make it more immersive. There again, its only a day after release so here's hoping we're giving more options like this over time. Can't see it though. Been playing the game 5 years almost and the closest I've been to being inside Tequila La is through a bulls*** MC resupply mission.
Yeah just put sticky on a bike and blow them up! Best 4 that mission

A

ASUStek

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely disappointed but its fun they are competition haha
Imagine how many people would get that location if it was available for purchase haha

E

eaglesMv7zone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Definitely disappointed but its fun they are competition haha
Imagine how many people would get that location if it was available for purchase haha
It would be a snipping of a good time 4 those tryhards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom