• Thread starter TENdodeku
  • Start date
  • Views 1,936
TENdodeku

TENdodeku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to get into badsport lobby. I'm sick and tired of noobs crying over me killing them so much and most of all, I want the dunce cap but I want to know the consequences and disadvantages of being in badsport. I glitch so theres no need for money disadvantage.

R

Rusty420jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If its ur first time it's not to bad only last a couple days u can still sell cars and do drug or gun running u just cant play with other people not in bad sport

Upvote 0
TENdodeku

TENdodeku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard I cant transfer money through my phone and that when I get out and destroy very few vehicles, I get put into badsport again...can you verify that for me

Upvote 0
R

Rusty420jk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was only in bad sport 1 time 4 quiting deathmatch doing the car dupe in the mc clubhouse back when it came out I don't recall any kinda financial restrictions but cant say 4 sure I usually blow up 5 PV belonging to other players everytime I play never had a problem I would think when u come outta bad sport u have a clean slate

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe you have to destroy 51 vehicles to get in there. First offence is 24 hours.

Upvote 0
TENdodeku

TENdodeku

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply but I've not really gotten a satisfying answer...After coming out of badsport will I be on a probation?

Upvote 0
S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe you have to destroy 51 vehicles to get in there. First offence is 24 hours.

I thought it was 48 hours first? It's not exactly clear how many vehicles in how long either... I'm sure everyone has destroyed 51 PVs and not got in bad sport! What is it 51 in a row, 51 in a hour, a day, a session? There's a lot of unknown info really.

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not exactly sure how the timer system works with regards to the 51. I only know it's 51 because that's how many modders would make you blow up to put you in bad sport immediately.

As for the 24/48 hours again I could be wrong but I thought that is how it works.

After being forgiven (released from bad sport) I believe you go back to a clean level completely.

Upvote 0
S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not exactly sure how the timer system works with regards to the 51. I only know it's 51 because that's how many modders would make you blow up to put you in bad sport immediately.

As for the 24/48 hours again I could be wrong but I thought that is how it works.

After being forgiven (released from bad sport) I believe you go back to a clean level completely.

Yeah it wasn't a dig at your post at all. Anyone know how often though? Its great to know 51 cars but that's not exactly a useful figure without a time limit. I imagine it gets reset every 30 hours or so like daily sell limit. But it could also be a per game day or something less strict and that's a huge difference

Upvote 0
gl1tangerine

gl1tangerine

Trevors left nipple
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it wasn't a dig at your post at all. Anyone know how often though? Its great to know 51 cars but that's not exactly a useful figure without a time limit. I imagine it gets reset every 30 hours or so like daily sell limit. But it could also be a per game day or something less strict and that's a huge difference
Didn't think you was, so it's all good :smile:

Would like to know myself to be honest but can't seem to find the info anywhere.

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply but I've not really gotten a satisfying answer...After coming out of badsport will I be on a probation?
In a way, yes...basically it tracks how many times you were in bad sport.
For example: 1st offense 48 hrs in bad sport lobby, 2nd offense: 3 days, 3rd offense 7 days, etc.

Upvote 0
S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
In a way, yes...basically it tracks how many times you were in bad sport.
For example: 1st offense 48 hrs in bad sport lobby, 2nd offense: 3 days, 3rd offense 7 days, etc.

That's not probation at all. That's saying if you enter bad sport for a second time it will be longer. Then longer the third. He's saying when I get out can I do the same things as a clean player, without getting put back in before them?

Upvote 0
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
That's not probation at all. That's saying if you enter bad sport for a second time it will be longer. Then longer the third. He's saying when I get out can I do the same things as a clean player, without getting put back in before them?

Guess I had a brain fart and forgot why I stopped logging in here.
Back to my cave I go.
Have a great day.

Upvote 0
ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to get into badsport lobby. I'm sick and tired of noobs crying over me killing them so much and most of all, I want the dunce cap but I want to know the consequences and disadvantages of being in badsport. I glitch so theres no need for money disadvantage.
Want to know about bad sport ask S schitzotm he will tell you everything you would ever want to know. Only guy I ever saw who actually fought with R* because he got taken out of bad sport early. :tongue:

He has a thread about returning home as he likes to call bad sport.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/returning-home.1725687/

Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Cant do anything with friends not in badsport. Good luck in missions as they too are in badsport and likely dont want to do missions which will actually reduce your time. (Not by much but doing good sport stuff will slowly take time off)
When you exit bad sport its a start over as if you never blew up a car.
The time scales up each time you go in. Like my sentence was three years. (I try to get back as soon as I exit) Good luck doing sell missions in badsport public lobby. (Actually before I was rudely kicked out again I saw people doing missions and were completely put off by the fact I was hunting them)

Want to know about bad sport ask S schitzotm he will tell you everything you would ever want to know. Only guy I ever saw who actually fought with R* because he got taken out of bad sport early. :tongue:

He has a thread about returning home as he likes to call bad sport.

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/returning-home.1725687/
Spent a total of two days back and was ejected again. Was told now that its too bad. I even sent them a video of my 100 pv in 3 minutes destruction. (Full lobby at mors mutual friends claiming as I destroyed them)
Left numerous jobs mid job, quit heists mid heist, and reported for exploits for a solid day.
And I am stuck. I cant be kicked from public lobbies, I get the badsport warning every car i destroy, and Im sure I get reported daily yet no badsport.
Only thing preventing me from selling this account is it’s my day one gta account. I sent video of the entire lobby vote kicking me.
Then within 3 minutes of me selecting one of them to be cote kicked they were kicked. One by one I vote kicked 32 other players. Just have no clue what has happened to my account.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register