Solved Badsport Cap

• Thread starter Gamer0303
  • Start date
  • Views 582
G

Gamer0303

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a shortlisted outfit with a badsport cap, I get this online but when I switch the outfit cap dissapears, can anyone help to save the cap.

Truegta5

Truegta5

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a shortlisted outfit with a badsport cap, I get this online but when I switch the outfit cap dissapears, can anyone help to save the cap.
Blow up 40 other players personal vehicles And you should get it back on your head

Upvote 0
G

Gamer0303

Reaction score
Sin$
Blow up 40 other players personal vehicles And you should get it back on your head
Buddy I have that saved in director mode, when I get outfit online it is thr till the time I switch the outfits, I want to know if thrs a way to save the cap

Upvote 0
Richard Noe

Richard Noe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Where the outfit until your tired of it because like they all said as well once you change outfits, it’s gone, can’t be saved.

Upvote 0
TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
hahaha savage brother.

Okay so here's why it removes when you switch outfits it's blacklisted on goodsport lobby's if you want to keep it on you're head and switch outfits you have to go badsports lobby by blowing up vehicles getting voted out and leaving missions.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register