What's new

Solved BadSport Broken Timer & BadSport bypass?

• Thread starter snakemain
  • Start date
  • Views 358
S

snakemain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been in the badsport lobby now for the last couple weeks and my timer each day reports 1 month 3 days. I don't know how many badsports there are but it seems that RockStar has unfortunately decided to load-balance the badsport players to lobbies consisting of 0-5 people which I assume is intentional additional punishment. Occasionally, I randomly join a good-sport lobby and am told that I'm forgiven which is immediately followed by the 1month + 3 days message and join the badsport lobby the next time I join a new session. Has anyone else noticed a broken timer -or- is this just me?

Also, I've tried using Charles 301 redirects for the rosgamersettings as well as blacklisting the file with many variations and all have ending up as failures. After update 1.10, these methods now usually result in game-sync errors and now place me in single-player. Are there any working bad-sport bypasses?

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
I have been in the badsport lobby now for the last couple weeks and my timer each day reports 1 month 3 days. I don't know how many badsports there are but it seems that RockStar has unfortunately decided to load-balance the badsport players to lobbies consisting of 0-5 people which I assume is intentional additional punishment. Occasionally, I randomly join a good-sport lobby and am told that I'm forgiven which is immediately followed by the 1month + 3 days message and join the badsport lobby the next time I join a new session. Has anyone else noticed a broken timer -or- is this just me?

Also, I've tried using Charles 301 redirects for the rosgamersettings as well as blacklisting the file with many variations and all have ending up as failures. After update 1.10, these methods now usually result in game-sync errors and now place me in single-player. Are there any working bad-sport bypasses?
When I was in badsport back in the good old tunables days I had that random moment where I got put in a goodsport lobby, only to be told I'm still a bad sport , what you want to do next time that happens is ask everyone in the lobby to commend you , that's how I got out.

S

snakemain

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was in badsport back in the good old tunables days I had that random moment where I got put in a goodsport lobby, only to be told I'm still a bad sport , what you want to do next time that happens is ask everyone in the lobby to commend you , that's how I got out.
That's not a bad idea though I am lucky to get into a good-sport lobby once per day if even that much. How many commends does it take?

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
That's not a bad idea though I am lucky to get into a good-sport lobby once per day if even that much. How many commends does it take?
I got like 3 and I was out for good. It depends because the system is glitchy, When I was temporarily in a good sport lobby like you were, my friend got his tank and destroyed PV's until he got bad sport status, 5 minuets later he was a good sport again.

Top Bottom