What's new

Solved Bad sports lobby glitch?

L

Level 99

President Carter
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a glitch to get out of the bad sports lobby? I've tried a lot of the youtube ones but I think they're patched.

J

JONNY0

GTA V / RL
Retired
Reaction score
No I don't think there is a way to get out of badsport quick

You can try doing missions but I'm not sure if that helps at all

G

GTA Sin Andreas

LSPD Special Forces Unit
Premium
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a glitch to get out of the bad sports lobby? I've tried a lot of the youtube ones but I think they're patched.
This may still work.

S

Slim Shady

Live In Your World M0D IN OURS
Retired
Reaction score
there will be a glitch out there soon

T

Timothy Weathers

Reaction score
Please find one soon have 27 days

Last edited:
S

Sarahteenqueen

Reaction score
Just pay a se7ensins recovery modder $10 to take you out of bad sport

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
If you have tried all the YouTube methods then you probably have tried this method as well.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/how-to-get-out-of-bad-sport-lobby.1376885/

But if you haven't then give it a shot. That's the only recent one I am seeing. If not you can always call Rockstar support and ask them to get a one time accommodation to get removed out of bad sport. They may be nice and get you out. It is worth a shot. I mean sh*t people have been given a one time accommodation to get out of cheater pool and if they can give those guys a second chance then you should definitely get a second chance for bad sport. But if it is your second or third time being in bad sport, it may ruin your chances of getting the accommodation.
  • United States: 1-866-922-8694
  • United Kingdom: 0800 953 6962

Top Bottom