• Thread starter CodyL1997
  • Start date
  • Views 654
C

CodyL1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know any ways to reduce the bad sport timer? Currently doing jobs and such but not seeing much of a difference...

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont blow up any player cars...
No matter what:wink:
I believe that is the strongest factor in getting in and out of Bad Sport...
If you have been put there for a long period of time it may be in your best interest to start a new account
(gamer tag/PSN).
On either console you can create and play on multiple accounts and only pay for service/membership with one:wink:
Good luck:smile:

Upvote 0
C

CodyL1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont blow up any player cars...
No matter what:wink:
I believe that is the strongest factor in getting in and out of Bad Sport...
If you have been put there for a long period of time it may be in your best interest to start a new account
(gamer tag/PSN).
On either console you can create and play on multiple accounts and only pay for service/membership with one:wink:
Good luck:smile:
Lol heist glitch and went a little over the top after the recent frozen money glitch. I’m sitting on 15 days so was just wondering if it was possible to lessen it at all. Thanks for info also!

Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You are so lucky. I have been destroying cars left and right and cant seem to get back in badsport. I am considering creating another account just to see if I can get back there again.

Upvote 0
C

CodyL1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You are so lucky. I have been destroying cars left and right and cant seem to get back in badsport. I am considering creating another account just to see if I can get back there again.
Well, getting booted for lobbies helps too. Had 2-3 kicks that day too when there was only a handful of us in the lobby and I was just running ceo **** with friends. May I ask why you want to be in the bad sport lobby again? Lol

Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, getting booted for lobbies helps too. Had 2-3 kicks that day too when there was only a handful of us in the lobby and I was just running ceo **** with friends. May I ask why you want to be in the bad sport lobby again? Lol
My account has lived in bad sport for over 1 year. Still had 1 year left and when the servers started messing up I was moved out of bad sport somehow. I have since been destroying cars quitting jobs and anything else I can think of to get back but my player still shows clean player status. Had an entire lobby full of friends and destroyed every car and went to mors mutual and blew up every car over and over and still nothing.
I am often the reason people beg for a way to get out of bad sport. I'm easy to spot as I am the red rapid flashing icon on your mini map that you see just before you die.
Reason I want back is because I can't seem to find any players that put up a good fight. I now target entire ceo groups to get by.
I often get voted to be kicked after they go in passive. But I can't even get kicked anymore. I see the players are voting you stuff and I continue blowing people up but never get booted. Often the players voting me out just leave after about an hour. (I know it's been that long as I am able to hit them with two orbital strikes and there is enough time for me to get to my facility both times.
I am unsure what has happened but I feel I am being trolled by rockstar as they must know bad sport is where I want to go and they aren't letting me. (honestly I think there was a bug and I am still somehow showing as still in bad sport but out of bad sport)
Anyway, I have actually submitted a ticket with rockstar over this issue but have yet to hear back.
Why on earth would you want out of bad sport?

Upvote 0
C

CodyL1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My account has lived in bad sport for over 1 year. Still had 1 year left and when the servers started messing up I was moved out of bad sport somehow. I have since been destroying cars quitting jobs and anything else I can think of to get back but my player still shows clean player status. Had an entire lobby full of friends and destroyed every car and went to mors mutual and blew up every car over and over and still nothing.
I am often the reason people beg for a way to get out of bad sport. I'm easy to spot as I am the red rapid flashing icon on your mini map that you see just before you die.
Reason I want back is because I can't seem to find any players that put up a good fight. I now target entire ceo groups to get by.
I often get voted to be kicked after they go in passive. But I can't even get kicked anymore. I see the players are voting you stuff and I continue blowing people up but never get booted. Often the players voting me out just leave after about an hour. (I know it's been that long as I am able to hit them with two orbital strikes and there is enough time for me to get to my facility both times.
I am unsure what has happened but I feel I am being trolled by rockstar as they must know bad sport is where I want to go and they aren't letting me. (honestly I think there was a bug and I am still somehow showing as still in bad sport but out of bad sport)
Anyway, I have actually submitted a ticket with rockstar over this issue but have yet to hear back.
Why on earth would you want out of bad sport?
Fair enough lol kinda wish I had that bug after the maintence but received bad sport after maintenance nonetheless. I didn’t even want to be in here but 4 guys kept messing with a friend and I. And of course every weaponized vehicle in this game is a personal vehicle now so. I just wanna get out of this server bc I still have friends I enjoy running with and friends who recently bought the game since it was on sale. Oh well lol I guess 2 weeks is better than 2 years. Hope you get yours figured out and are allowed back in bad sport lol.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register