• Thread starter CodyL1997
  • Start date
  • Views 728
C

CodyL1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if a bad sport can play jobs with a good sport if they’re in the same session?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone know if a bad sport can play jobs with a good sport if they’re in the same session?
I don't think a bad sport and good sport can even get into the same session. that's the whole idea behind it. if you are in bad sport, you can only get into bad sport lobbies.

Upvote 0
C

CodyL1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't think a bad sport and good sport can even get into the same session. that's the whole idea behind it. if you are in bad sport, you can only get into bad sport lobbies.
No I know. Game bugged out saying I was a good sport, I switch sessions in a good sport lobby and I get two notifications. One saying I’ve been forgiven and the other saying I’m a bad sport. And my timer reset. I’m still in the open session though that’s why I’m curious.

Upvote 0
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No I know. Game bugged out saying I was a good sport, I switch sessions in a good sport lobby and I get two notifications. One saying I’ve been forgiven and the other saying I’m a bad sport. And my timer reset. I’m still in the open session though that’s why I’m curious.
sounds like the game doesn't know if you are in good sport or bad! It will probably clear up if you restart your game.

Upvote 0
C

CodyL1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
sounds like the game doesn't know if you are in good sport or bad! It will probably clear up if you restart your game.
I’m afraid to since I’ll get thrown back into the bad sport lobby lol this is the second time this bug has happened starting to get pissed.

Upvote 0
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m afraid to since I’ll get thrown back into the bad sport lobby lol this is the second time this bug has happened starting to get pissed.
can you contact rockstar and submit a ticket?

Upvote 0
C

CodyL1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you contact rockstar and submit a ticket?
I did. They told me there was nothing they could do and that I have to get out of the lobby myself. Told me to contact them in 3 days again and to do good sport things. Even with video proof that I sent them.

Upvote 0
S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Do not leave the session. Watch tv in that session even after you are done playing gta. Do not turn off the console til tomorrow.
If you are in regular public session and can remain there long enough the next time you power down and power up to play again you will be the same as I am. (Unable to get back in bad sport)
This is how I accidentally escaped bad sport. (I was staying in a bugged lobby and didnt even notice it was a regular lobby. This of course was for use of a glitch that is no longer)
So I watched tv in hopes of remaining in this session. When I got up the next morning I said screw it and shut off the console. When I got home and started playing I noticed I was no longer in bad sport.
So I am stuck in between good and bad now. Been that way for two weeks.
Something is wrong with the servers and badsport.
If it sticks for you then enjoy destroying everything without fear of bad sport. (Well until they fix it at least)
Have as many people as possible commend you while in that lobby.
Easy way to see if you can do missions would be to have a friend join your session start up the mission and invite you to the mission. Otherwise you chance getting the error then being put back in bad sport lobby.

Upvote 0
C

CodyL1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Do not leave the session. Watch tv in that session even after you are done playing gta. Do not turn off the console til tomorrow.
If you are in regular public session and can remain there long enough the next time you power down and power up to play again you will be the same as I am. (Unable to get back in bad sport)
This is how I accidentally escaped bad sport. (I was staying in a bugged lobby and didnt even notice it was a regular lobby. This of course was for use of a glitch that is no longer)
So I watched tv in hopes of remaining in this session. When I got up the next morning I said screw it and shut off the console. When I got home and started playing I noticed I was no longer in bad sport.
So I am stuck in between good and bad now. Been that way for two weeks.
Something is wrong with the servers and badsport.
If it sticks for you then enjoy destroying everything without fear of bad sport. (Well until they fix it at least)
Have as many people as possible commend you while in that lobby.
Easy way to see if you can do missions would be to have a friend join your session start up the mission and invite you to the mission. Otherwise you chance getting the error then being put back in bad sport lobby.
Thanks man I appreciate the lengthy reply and breakdown of info. That’s actually pretty amazing that you’re stuck like that lol.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register