Solved Bad Sport Question

• Thread starter CodyL1997
  • Start date
  • Views 279
C

CodyL1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I’m in a bad sport lobby and have been pretty much doing everything I possibly can to even slightly reduce the timer. Surprise! None of it has worked lol. But my question is, I’m a bad sport and get placed in a bad sport lobby, but whenever my friends view my profile in game it says I’m a dodgy player. Anyone know why?

S

schitzotm

Contributor
Reaction score
Because that is how you tell if you are nearing bad sport. And you remain dodgy until you serve your time. If you have enough friends they can commend you just as you become a dodgy player then you will need to complete some missions and races and anything else good sport related and that dodgy player status will move to clean player. (This of course would have been before you made it to bad sport but you can start this after you have served your time) a friend cannot simply spam the commend either. I think its once every 6 minutes. But if you have enough friends you can get many commends. And then you simply do some good sport stuff to get back to clean player.
Best thing to do is get your friends to get in enough trouble to go in bad sport and join you in some serious destruction. Make the most of your bad sport time. And if you wish to never return pay attention to your player status. IE clean player/ dodgy player. Your status should actually say bad sport though. So ask them if they can join you yet. It is possible the entire bad sport stuff is messed up.
If they cant join you then what you are doing right to get back to clean player is working and just ignore the timer. People have said they were out of badsport early and the timer did not reflect it. So maybe you get your status back to clean player and see if you get early release.

C

CodyL1997

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because that is how you tell if you are nearing bad sport. And you remain dodgy until you serve your time. If you have enough friends they can commend you just as you become a dodgy player then you will need to complete some missions and races and anything else good sport related and that dodgy player status will move to clean player. (This of course would have been before you made it to bad sport but you can start this after you have served your time) a friend cannot simply spam the commend either. I think its once every 6 minutes. But if you have enough friends you can get many commends. And then you simply do some good sport stuff to get back to clean player.
Best thing to do is get your friends to get in enough trouble to go in bad sport and join you in some serious destruction. Make the most of your bad sport time. And if you wish to never return pay attention to your player status. IE clean player/ dodgy player. Your status should actually say bad sport though. So ask them if they can join you yet. It is possible the entire bad sport stuff is messed up.
If they cant join you then what you are doing right to get back to clean player is working and just ignore the timer. People have said they were out of badsport early and the timer did not reflect it. So maybe you get your status back to clean player and see if you get early release.
Yea I’ve received a pretty good amount of commends since I’ve been in here. For some reason my lobby has been a mix of clean and bad sports but hey whatever. I was just curious why it said bad sport for mine but clean sport for friends. Thought it was weird is all. I’ve been doing pretty much everything I can lately to get out early though so hopefully it works. Thanks for the reply and info!

Top Bottom