What's new

Solved Bad sport and quitting missions

X

XSpaceDx

Reaction score
I just had a buddy get bad sport last night for doing the pac standard replay. He claims he must have quit out at least 10 times in 24 hours. So this is possible? How many times can quit while replaying before you get bad sport. I know so many players that do, and he is the first to get bad sport.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Kidnap the Sandy Claws☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
It’s not likely that he went to
Bad sport for that:wink:
I am not sure if any actual number of jobs you have to quit.

I use Creator a lot. I run jobs to test online and quit them all the time....
More than 10 times a day:wink:
Never have I once gone to bad sport.

I have also played PAC Standard
Thousands of times in the same scenario over the course of two plus years. I have never gone to bad sport for that either.

Usually from what I know....
Most people who go to bad sport have blown up a bunch of player owned cars:roflmao:

Like 50 in a day :tongue:

So your buddy must have also been blowing up people’s cars as well:eek:

X

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Reaction score
In the MC dart board dupe and get cars from races for free glitch I was put in badsport for quiting the dart game.( It was a year or so ago) If I remember correctly it was around 30 times that I quit in a certain time frame before I was placed in bad sport for 2 days.

I think it's about that same number of destroyed personal vehicles in a time period that gets you the Dunce cap.

W

wutapuss

Army of 2
Reaction score
In the MC dart board dupe and get cars from races for free glitch I was put in badsport for quiting the dart game.( It was a year or so ago) If I remember correctly it was around 30 times that I quit in a certain time frame before I was placed in bad sport for 2 days.

I think it's about that same number of destroyed personal vehicles in a time period that gets you the Dunce cap.

Yup same here, I was going to mention this too. If you quit a lot games you'll get a warning message. Not sure the actual amount, but yes quitting races or events can get you out in bad sport.

T

tails_prower_2040

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes you get bad sport points for quitting events but need to do it quite a few times, I think the exact number for the
warning message to appear is about 15 jobs and then if you do it another 15 times you get bad sport.

Always check for Dodgy Player status when you quit a job and if you see that do nothing for a while or complete jobs
and it will change back to clean player and then you should be ok.

Top Bottom