• Thread starter Starchild77
  • Start date
  • Views 2,870
S

Starchild77

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys
so I wanted to update my dashboard for gta v and somehow I failed while using step by step guide. Anyway, i've found this guide http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/jtag-how-to-fix-bad-flashes-in-10-easy-steps.232144/ to fix a bad flash but dvd rom on my xbox360 is broken and also the outside of the eject button is missing so I can't boot into Xell.
I'm not really familiar with how xbox360 is built so I'm asking you, is there an "inside" part of the eject button? If I was to take my xbox apart would I find an inside part of the eject button which I can press to boot Xell?
Console: Jasper
NAND size : 16MiB
Build : JTAG
Xell : power on console with console eject button

Thanks and kind regards

edit: Found the eject button but still won't boot to Xell, any advice how to proceed?

Last edited:
S

Starchild77

Reaction score
Sin$
The red light is letting you know that there's power going to the chip. What RGH chip are you using?
I really have no idea, we've had the xbox jtagged about 2 years ago at our local xbox/ps shop cause the dvdrom died and we wanted to load games from external hdd. Tell me if there is a way to check this and I'll look into it.

Harben

Harben

Future IT Guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I really have no idea, we've had the xbox jtagged about 2 years ago at our local xbox/ps shop cause the dvdrom died and we wanted to load games from external hdd. Tell me if there is a way to check this and I'll look into it.
Didn't even see that it was a JTAG. You would have to open your console.

S

Starchild77

Reaction score
Sin$
It's halfway open already so I could access the eject button to try to boot Xell. I can open it but I won't know which chip I have since I'm an amateur in this field. I can take a picture though and post it here if it will help. I have to go out now for a few hours so I'll do it when I come back, thanks for the replies, appreciated.

Top Bottom
Login
Register