Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Bad lag singel player

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by NoMaaMSnowman, Jan 6, 2009 with 5 replies and 769 views.

1. NoMaaMSnowman

NoMaaMSnowman Newbie

Ratings:
    is it only me that's have experiences that the game starts to lag when their is 15 or more enemies in single player?

2. Jake007g

Jake007g Getting There

Ratings:
    Yes i experienced it all the time, until i installed the disk to my hard-drive.

3. OP
    NoMaaMSnowman

NoMaaMSnowman Newbie

Ratings:
    I try install didn't help. :cursing:
    can it be a heat or dust problem?

4. FATAL 213

FATAL 213 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :ohmy:Lag strange i have never yet to have that in single player..Maybe the disk is dirty?
    and it still lags in the hdd..strange.

5. PeeMuff

PeeMuff Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I hate CodWaw so my input is probaly biast but it seems the engine mybe can't handle that many enemies witch is typical because on multi player they use infinity wards engine (not the best) and it dosn't lag as much as for example COD3

sorry this is a bad post i hate Treyarches games espesialy Cod Waw

6. OwnedTom

OwnedTom Contributor

Ratings:
    i had this exact same problem i fixed it by clearing my 360's cache here is a tutorial on how: Go to the system blade and then select memory.
    [​IMG]
    Press Y on the HD symbol and then press X,X,Left Bumper, Right Bumper, X,X. Once you do this a messsage will appear saying: Do you want to perform maintenance on your Xbox 360 storage devices? select yes