• Start date
  • Views 1,080
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MithBlitz

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a bad retro elegy dupe (loses all upgrades) in one of my nightclub garages. Every time I leave the nightclub the plate goes blank and every time I come back there is a different plate. I tried using to do something like the deluxe glitch but no luck. Anyone else try anything like this?

Jackmove

Jackmove

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it’s because You have replaced over a bmx or plane in a car slot. neither of which have plates. I like to call these “death spots” lol. If you replace over it with another pv it will also get stripped of all its upgrades... To fix this replace over the bad spot with a street car , blow up the street car , order a new car in that spot .

S

Smokapotamus

Reaction score
Sin$
Go to your office garage with it change something again and leave it the garage walk out on foot and change sessions should give you clean plate but no upgrades still worth like 500 000 though

M

MithBlitz

Reaction score
Sin$
I believe it’s because You have replaced over a bmx or plane in a car slot. neither of which have plates. I like to call these “death spots” lol. If you replace over it with another pv it will also get stripped of all its upgrades... To fix this replace over the bad spot with a street car , blow up the street car , order a new car in that spot .
So I replaced it with a street car, destroyed and then ordered a rh8 in its place. Then I duped my deluxo over it using the current dupe glitch(not under the map but the other one). Then I took a rh8 from another garage and drove it into the NC to switch with the deluxo in that spot (which was the original at this point) and it duped the deluxo with the plate from the rh8. Honestly might be something there if anyone still has bad dupes and wants to mess with it.

keepironman14

keepironman14

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm curious now, what if we put a bike into the nightclub, garage swap glitch, swap bike and dirty dupe, grab the dupe, might do something weird. Have to test that later

Unless the under map nightclub glitch (to move special vehicles to garage using deluxo) gives random plates your wrong, if i used a plane i should get it's plate. Aircraft have invisible plates.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register