What's new

Solved Bad and corrupted nand.

M

Mohsinizcool

Reaction score
Hi everyone . I have a xbox 360 slim trinity. I do not have my cpu key nor my original nand. I saw a forum explaining how to still recover my xbox which has a corrupt nand. I ordered jr programmer v2 to fix it. My hack chip is cool runner cr3 lite. The initial hack was done by someone else hence soldering aswell and he didn't give me any original files .I try fixing it by connecting my jr programmer via a cable that attaches to cr3 lite and then a usb cable to my windows 10, then when I get to write nand, it takes over 18 minutes just counting the errors [write block (3F8 for eg) timed out] and then when i create and write ECC it shows some errors again. when it's comes to the point of running xell to get original cpu key according to the the forum, obviously with so many errors it doesn't run and while these errors are being counted jr programmer's red light blinks. *I'm a big amateur. I really need spoon feeding help in this.*

Attachments

• 20181224_015444.jpg
    20181224_015444.jpg
    1,003.2 KB · Views: 97
  • 20181224_015439.jpg
    20181224_015439.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 157
DJPezzz

DJPezzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Double check your solder joints are strong, weak joints cause random r/w errors.

Also I recommended windows 7 for using jrunner, it works under w10 but I have issues sometimes...

Try another USB cable/port

If all that fails reflash you jrp v2 firmware.

Top Bottom