• Thread starter An0nymousHelper
  • Start date
  • Views 961
A

An0nymousHelper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey everyone! I have a jailbroken PS3 and i have a bunch of games and i also have a 1tb external HDD lol Is there anyway that i could save and play my games (that are on disk) onto the external hard drive? If anyone knows a good tutorial or could even help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance if anyone can help!

p.s- I + Rep :wink:

A

An0nymousHelper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont quote me on this, but wouldn't it just be easier to download the game, and put it in the HDD?
Hmm lol thats what i mean, i really have no clue how to do all of this. I was just wondering if i could put the disk in my computer copy all the files to the external HDD and then plug the HDD into my ps3 and bam play some games. Don't no if this is posable though. The hard drive in my PS3 is only 20gb too and almost full so i cant store games on that. Any help is very very appreciated :wink:

Thanks

P

PAC-MAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm lol thats what i mean, i really have no clue how to do all of this. I was just wondering if i could put the disk in my computer copy all the files to the external HDD and then plug the HDD into my ps3 and bam play some games. Don't no if this is posable though. The hard drive in my PS3 is only 20gb too and almost full so i cant store games on that. Any help is very very appreciated :wink:

Thanks

Upgrade your HDD. You can find that here.

1. Put 20 GB HDD into Xbox 360 HDD case
2. connect HDD to Xbox 360 transfer cable
3. Move files to desktop
4. repeat step 1+2, but with 250GB HDD
5. Put files into HDD from the desktop.

Top Bottom
Login
Register