What's new

Tools BACK ONLINE! - PokemonGO C# Bot (No Visual Studio needed!) Safer & BETTER!

pixelhated38

Enthusiast
Reaction score
your IP is temporarily banned mate 
your IP is temporarily banned mate
log in through your wifi on your mobile you will see that everything on your map has been removed, wait till it populates again and you will know your IP is un-banned. duration differs depending on the traffic sent before the ban was issued. Either wait it out or download a VPN client.

secretsniper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its happening for me for 5 hours now, wth is this?

Sorry for Polish language :|

Edit: It's happening only on this account, on my other one it works without any problem

Last edited:

Ke_Jay

Reaction score
I can collect from pokestop and doing gym. But when i try to catch pokemon it always run away. I already try with phone but still same result. Am i got banned?

GenReaper

Reaction score
Looks like if you keep the settings low it doesn't recognize you as botting. I got banned on the account I was using 100km/h but I've been using once since yesterday at 15km/h and been going strong. It sucks cause its slow but at least its still working. I'll keep people updated if interested.

Pyroman

No
Super Moderators
Reaction score
This bot is up and running again, I will update the Op with new screenshots when I get the chance.
The DL has been updated.

If you have any issues/problems just quote me, I'll be happy to help.

Top Bottom