What's new

Solved Back in the modding game... help?!

J

jamesgarretttt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, its been a while since ive been active with a working console. Lo and behold tho, i am back.

Apparently, you guys have been super busy finding new things and ways to exploit, which i am immensely happy about.

Now i know about the basics. mod menus, game saves, recoveries.. that kinda stuff.

are there any new fun things that is worth looking into? i know this is kind of a broad question but just wondering what some people like to do.

i was looking into making mod menus, those look fun... but in the long run, it all seems to be limited to as much as is already there so maybe not much to gain from making one?

any opinions or help is appreciated!

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
If you want to make your own mods, BO2 GSC would probably be the best & easier thing you could get into.
Depending on what kind of a learner you are when it comes to stuff like this, you could still have enough time to learn enough stuff about it to make some cool stuff to mess around with.

X

x86

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys, its been a while since ive been active with a working console. Lo and behold tho, i am back.

Apparently, you guys have been super busy finding new things and ways to exploit, which i am immensely happy about.

Now i know about the basics. mod menus, game saves, recoveries.. that kinda stuff.

are there any new fun things that is worth looking into? i know this is kind of a broad question but just wondering what some people like to do.

i was looking into making mod menus, those look fun... but in the long run, it all seems to be limited to as much as is already there so maybe not much to gain from making one?

any opinions or help is appreciated!

You're not missing anything at all. Aurora (dashboard) is the only homebrew still in development. Only a handful of retro emulators work (7-8). Xbox live is either shutting down this year or early on next in my opinion.

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
You're not missing anything at all. Aurora (dashboard) is the only homebrew still in development. Only a handful of retro emulators work (7-8). Xbox live is either shutting down this year or early on next in my opinion.
Xbox Live Won't Shut Down Anytime Soon.

Soon As Xbox One Became Backwards Compatible Gave Life Back To The Xbox 360.

J

jamesgarretttt

Enthusiast
Reaction score

thats a super good point and i never thought about it like that my dude. i bet the prices for xbox 360 games has skyrocketed as has modded consoles!
If you want to make your own mods, BO2 GSC would probably be the best & easier thing you could get into.
Depending on what kind of a learner you are when it comes to stuff like this, you could still have enough time to learn enough stuff about it to make some cool stuff to mess around with.
im actually a pretty quick learner. and i have even made a lil mod menu or two, but with no success, but i think my problem lies with gsc studio. cant seem to not get a error even when i inject a clean menu

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
im actually a pretty quick learner. and i have even made a lil mod menu or two, but with no success, but i think my problem lies with gsc studio. cant seem to not get a error even when i inject a clean menu
I don't believe the problem would be with GSC Studio. GSC Studio is just a text editor that also complies GSC and injects it.
What's the error?

J

jamesgarretttt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't believe the problem would be with GSC Studio. GSC Studio is just a text editor that also complies GSC and injects it.
What's the error?
seems to be just a script error, but it does it even if i put a fresh copy of jiggy and try to inject it it still does it

X

x86

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I actually didn't take into account how XB1 backward compatibility helps the 360. That's a really good point.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
seems to be just a script error, but it does it even if i put a fresh copy of jiggy and try to inject it it still does it
Any chance you could say what specifically the error message says?

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
i believe it is a get name script error
Still not helpful.
What I was hoping to learn form the actual error message are the following:
Are you using The Tesseract?
Are you possible trying to load multiple mod menus at once?
What actually causes the error?

A screenshot of the error would suffice.

Top Bottom