AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
There was a time that I was getting into Photoshop...it was just before I went off to chiropractic school (which I think was something like 2007ish). I just so happened to receive an email today from the greedy, money hungry Photobucket saying they need $4.99/month to host my images because I had over 250. So I started going through them and lo and behold, I found some pictures that I never thought I'd ever see again. So here's some of my collection...it's not so much of a "showoff", for me, it's a preservation of history on the site!

There was a time we had a Se7enSins XBMC Edition. I created the splash for digitalhigh to add (and he was one that actually worked on the XBMC project at the time...and I think eventually Kodi as well, but now he's on to plex stuff).
v2
buBpBtm.jpg

v1
rEjxgvG.jpg

Without the text if anyone wants it:
gnb4mK1.jpg

f5KblKb.gif

iZmpYG4.jpg

zMLc6Jg.jpg

Not created by me:
m3WlJDN.gif

In no particular order yet, but I will start with probably my favorite one I made:
3GHZXL4.jpg

This was made to make fun of "Assassins4Hire", their owner Illusion who waged some sort of internet "war" against us. I love that it said we would prosper in the end and look at us! And where are they at?
EI3baJ5.png

cS3SILa.png

ykPUBsS.jpg

Tf3awXB.jpg

ySoYVeb.jpg

AlzHcn0.jpg

xhdhf19.jpg

dLUHfkS.jpg

o4yToCa.jpg

jWA5EBG.jpg

JeHSDwt.jpg

6i42VvE.png

WzdKkqp.png

FwtF4Cm.jpg

UjLEM3D.jpg

^Very first sig I ever created. Also, notice the url in the lower right!

4cSzttI.jpg

Not created by me but it's what made me want to start using Photoshop:
GFrFTC2.png

^Back story: Old admin, Spyder, who helped me start the site by offering me free hosting through his brother's business (as a subdomain: xboxrevamped.pookyhost.com) so we could have IPB installed, which offered more protection as the free software sites were easily hackable back in the day. Any way, he went on to some other gaming forum asking for someone to create me a signature. He presented it to me as if he was the one that created it. After that, I requested more from Spyder and he never would deliver. One day I don't know what I was searching, probably my name, and I came across Spyder's thread requesting my signature. I signed up to the site, thanked the guy that created it, and he was very douchey about it...I don't remember what exactly his problem was. I'll have to search for that conversation (if the site still exists).

I think many people on the site have looked for these over the years. I don't recall who has off hand, but here they are.
tHX2rtR.png

RhUMHzj.png

rjcq43t.png

aROTWXN.png

sBw2wRZ.jpg

hyn9R05.gif

9F6HcEM.gif

PQZNBvl.jpg

ZpJhHlM.jpg

Not created by me (I now forget his name, but he was the graphic's section god back in the day):
45Zlrfd.jpg

v3 Sin-o-Meter - created by the v3 forum designer
SARN6jk.png

v4 Mascot - hired someone for this
g1c0aoe.jpg

Custom v2 design created by me:
oGdwxa9.png

v1.5 welcome header
CxYxrAz.png

v1.5 rank images
m7xmcb4.jpg

kmO1jE4.jpg

LMn2LCE.jpg

Se7enSins reached 5k members after being up for less than 4 months! You won't find that happening these days! iirc, we hit 2k in under 2 months. All of this without Google sending us any traffic. We were in, what was called "The Google Sandbox" until September 2006.
IfNAH0u.jpg

65PUneL.png

AhMTOw3.png

qWgc9ga.png

MuPlXYP.png

BIkdcoO.png

ATt7Qha.png

PkFQdhx.png

hJ8HBGH.png

5wMLgGu.png

5jIhb59.png

sB8Vndy.png

iD6dXeR.png

xK19cnL.png

5A0EC79.png

0DYjQMC.png

XuxS4xW.png

4B0Vzsi.png

ZlfhZf3.png

gbObaHg.png

diQcx9N.png

B2w7oI8.png

aRhHkJg.png

jruYVu3.png

O3KjrPh.png

PfXTGRS.png

xSQaa1T.png

AzQ3B7d.png

gXzR7zr.png

I'll put a * by the ones that I don't believe I did.
5year.png

7year.png
2010.png
2011.png
addict.png

artist.png

chatty.png

cotm.png
donator.png

EOTM.png
EOTY_2012.png
glitcher.png

Gold_Record.png
grammar.png

greeter.png
host.png

idea.png

jokester.png

Journalist.png
modder.png

motm.png

niceguy.png

programmer.png

reporter.png

Services.png
Sinner.png
sponsor.png

StickedAward.png
TOTM.png

totm.png

tutorial.png

veteran.png

welcomeuser.png

welcomeuserb.png

premiumAd.png

welcome-aug-2010.png

halloffame.gif

I think that the HOF graphic was created by Nerve.

jdS55RF.png

M6a6BCY.png

fhqZMKa.png

U5X41de.png

I actually really liked these:
rx5yonL.png

YnSVlHp.png

3k0CGJp.png

Not made by me:
1huCvOq.jpg

Custom style I had created for LayeredGFX (yeah, I use to have skillz sort of - not bad for a noob):
PiWAxiL.png

se7en.gif

tutorial-final.png
There is more stuff but I have to head home! I'll try getting to the rest soon! Very cool finding some of this stuff again!

Last edited:
AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Those signatures are dope tbh.
Thanks, I don't remember how to do them any more lol The title of a few of them were "smudge" so I'm assuming I used a smudge tool on the H2, Ironman, Squats, and Spyders.

Vegeta

Vegeta

宇宙のマスター
Super Moderators
VIP
MotM Trifecta Diamonds Are Forever
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Damn, it was nice seeing these major throwbacks, saw some things from before my time that I never could picture in my head. It's crazy how far 7s has come, it actually blows my mind when you think about all the little and big things that have come and go over the years and the best part is, its only been getting better! You should definitely bring back those signatures for yourself, maybe change your sig once a month for a year and use a different one every time.

Cynder

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
AzzidReign Jr Mythical Veteran Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
God that v4 Mascot brings back some nostalgia feelings.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
10th Anniversary Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
man this was before i joined but this is Fire asf always love to see old se7ensins stuff

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless internet, you have no retired banner on v4 in postbit. Also switched to v4.
yeah since v8 is coming there is no need to update the banners in v4 as its not going to be in v8 anyway.

Harry

Harry

Dope
Programmer Mythical Veteran Journalist
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow throwing it back massively! I wish people still made signature's like your style, everyone who was cool would have something like that!

You had talent, you could of made it as a forum gfx boffin but instead got a job.. god what a loser :roflmao:

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
I never thought I'd see the words "halo2modz" again. Sometimes it feels it was just yesterday and other times it feels it was a lifetime ago...

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
V4 best V
It was definitely a great version! I think v8 is going to top it, especially with all the features coming :wink:
i still use it but use it while you can tho it wont be in v8:cry:
The bad thing with the v4 you use is it's not "complete". There are a lot of minor details that made the theme whole that is missing from the xenforo version. Just not worth updating it at this point in time.
Wow throwing it back massively! I wish people still made signature's like your style, everyone who was cool would have something like that!

You had talent, you could of made it as a forum gfx boffin but instead got a job.. god what a loser :roflmao:
You can see I did create a graphics site but the guys that were admins ended up scaring people away and that kind of finished us. But Idk, when I saw the signatures back then, I didn't consider myself good when I was comparing. We had some really talented people here and I think I screwed the site over by moving all the graphics stuff off the site and onto layeredgfx. It would have been ideal if people used both sites but after seeing what it did to us here, I should have left it and not created layeredgfx. We had some amazing graphic people here back in the day.

We need to bring those signatures back! I remember when I started using forums thinking just how cool the signatures were and how amazing some of these people were at creating them. Always blew my mind, which is what made me look into learning how to do it.
I never thought I'd see the words "halo2modz" again. Sometimes it feels it was just yesterday and other times it feels it was a lifetime ago...
Right? Some of these things...I forgot about but when I see them, doesn't feel all too long ago. I plan on posting some of the award that I had made but I'll post one for now. This feels like only a couple years ago. We are approaching nearly 10 years ago now:

XuxS4xW.png

I actually miss that style of award tbh. It just feels more....real...?

BreakdowN v2

BreakdowN v2

VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2012 End of the Year 2016 End of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Sin$
Right? Some of these things...I forgot about but when I see them, doesn't feel all too long ago. I plan on posting some of the award that I had made but I'll post one for now. This feels like only a couple years ago. We are approaching nearly 10 years ago now:

XuxS4xW.png

I actually miss that style of award tbh. It just feels more....real...?
Now that's a throwback. The last time I saw that award I didn't know it was gonna be the last time until now and it just brought me back to a moment I had with SuperDooper and Xpargas.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Wow, what a throwback. I was just hitting my teens when all of this was a reality.

Brings back a lot of memories.

I look forward to seeing the rest of what you post. :smile:

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just updated the thread. Added awards, some random stuff I have found...will be looking more through my computer once I get back home.

Shady

Shady

Super Moderator
Super Moderators
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I just updated the thread. Added awards, some random stuff I have found...will be looking more through my computer once I get back home.
are the images in the thread copied from photobucket if so they will be deleted and the images wont be shown anymore.

Top Bottom
Login
Register