What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

| Az's Money Lobby |

Is Az Legit?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DoubleAz

DoubleAz

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all and welcome to Az's Money Lobby
We all want this to be a fun experience so please read the rules below.

1. When in the lobby do not kill any other players. DO NOT Bank money, Unbank money or spend money in modded lobbies. DO NOT Steal other players bags. 2. Please follow any rules given by me. 3. DO NOT message me in social club. 4. DO NOT invite friends to the lobby. Most importantly - Have Fun!

To join my lobby and make some phat stacks, post your social club name below and be patient! :biggrin:

My lobbies do not require you to pay me any money, they are 100% free!

Proof:

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)][/COLOR]

Last edited:
Aydind

Aydind

VIP
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello all and welcome to Az's Money Lobby
We all want this to be a fun experience so please read the rules below.

1. When in the lobby do not kill any other players. DO NOT Bank money, Unbank money or spend money in modded lobbies. DO NOT Steal other players bags. 2. Please follow any rules given by me. 3. DO NOT message me in social club. 4. DO NOT invite friends to the lobby. Most importantly - Have Fun!

To join my lobby and make some phat stacks, post your social club name below and be patient! :biggrin:

My lobbies do not require you to pay me any money, they are 100% free!

Proof:

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.7)][/COLOR]

Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively.

If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP.

Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins!

Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register