• Thread starter WarzPirate
  • Start date
  • Views 11,813
W

WarzPirate

Reaction score
Sin$
Alright,

So I spent the past few hours making this awesome save for everyone to download & use since the sharing features on Modio are not working right now.

Toon Name: WarzPirate Caster
Progress: In start Cell
Level: 1
Race: Dark Elf

Attributes>

Strength: 255
Intelligence: 255
Willpower: 255
Agility: 255
Speed: 75
Endurance: 255
Personality: 255
Luck: 255

Skills>

Armorer: 255
Athletics: 255
Blade: 15
Block: 255
Blunt: 10
Hand to Hand: 255
Heavy Armor: 5
Alchemy: 255
Alteration: 255
Conjuration: 255
Destruction: 255
Illusion: 255
Mysticism: 255
Restoration: 255
Acrobatics: 255
Light Armor: 10
Marksman: 10
Mercantile: 255
Security: 255
Sneak: 255
Speechcraft: 255

Items Added>

* Grand Ring of Detect Life - detect Life 105ft on Self
* Grand Ring of Restoration - Fortify Restoration 10 pts on self
* 10/10 Imperial Prison Keys - There are 2 different ones with this name in the game & you start with 10 of each
* 25x Grand Soul Gems

Spells Added>

* Superior Convalescence - Restore Health 20 pts for 4 sec on Target
* Summon Skeleton Hero - Summon Skeleton Hero for 50 sec on Self
* Spectral Form - Invisibility for 120 sec on Self
* Open Lock Spells - I need to add the very hard one later on as I forgot it
* Lightning Blast - Shock Damage 70 pts on Target
* Legendary Soul Trap - Soul Trap in 20ft for 60 sec on Target
* Ice Bolt - Frost Damage 70 pts on Target
* Heat Blast - Fire Damage 70 pts on Target
* Heal Superior Wounds - Restore Health 25 pts for 4 sec on Self

Starting Gold: 10Mil

Alright so yeah this is a good start for anyone wanting to play the entire game with no quests yet finished & still enjoy playing but with some better advantages then just starting out normal. Nothing has been completed in the game yet & you can still choose your Birth sign & Class as they have not yet been chosen.

If you like this save please be sure to say thanks.

Enjoy!

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/?44j4mf9uzg9p88d

W

WarzPirate

Reaction score
Sin$
I love the Elder Scrolls series & have it on PC, Steam, and 360 both DVD & from market place for 360.

Alright,

So yeah that doesn't work out very well which i should have known since once you set your class & birth sign your skills & attributes get reset so in this new save I put all skills & attributes to "255" so there all maxed out. All you need to do is rehash & save to your profile/device.

Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j18dbbrx7e2opzp/WarzPirate1

PS: Be sure to exit the sewers without making changes to your player so that the stats don't reset again.

W

WarzPirate

Reaction score
Sin$
28jbp1u.jpg

2rw947q.jpg

2j2j3ux.jpg

142sakz.jpg

2nqel49.jpg

2uzui3q.jpg

I am currently working on this one which works fine in the test bed but doesn't keep the data once its transferred into 360. There has to be a way around this but not yet sure what that is... Well after spending the past 2 days working on this one I am going to get some much needed sleep/rest.

I

iNDiANAPWNz

Reaction score
Sin$
Code:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/j18dbbrx7e2opzp/WarzPirate1

I take it I should use this save and not the one in the first post, correct?

Thanks very much for the save... This is exactly what I was looking for.

Nou

Nou

Sarcastic Scotsman #2
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry for the bump.

But I love this save, I'm level 1 with max everything and the story is still fun. +rep Pirate <3

W

WarzPirate

Reaction score
Sin$
Glad someone found the save useful, and I have not yet bought the new one but I hope to in the next month or so. Trying to save up for a new Motherboard & 16GBs DDR3 1600 to replace this motherboard & memory being the new one is a lot cheaper then trying to buy 16GB DDR2 800 which is around $350-$400.00 alone.

GIGABYTE GA-P45T-ES3G LGA 775
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128496

CORSAIR Vengeance 16GB (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145347

W

WarzPirate

Reaction score
Sin$
This also works for Oblivion & is how I did the above save though I also used the free PC construction set which allowed me to make alterations to items & such. No more waiting for that perfect save because knowledge is power & with this knowledge of how to make your own saves you can now stat & gear up how ever you like!

---------------

Hello,

The best way to get pretty much anything you want in the game including gold is to download the game for PC & then use your PC save on your 360. This is how I made the saves here for Oblivion also its quite simple without the need to poke around with a hex editor.

What you will need to do this,

1). PC version of Skyrim + PC Game Save
2). 360 version of Skyrim + 360 Game Save
3). Horizon to Rehash & Resign

Alright now getting to how to pull this off,

You will need to rename the save game from your 360 to "Save.exs", then locate your save game from your PC & rename it to "SaveGame.dat", and once your done renaming both you will need to open the save up in Modio & go to the 2nd tab & choose to replace the "SaveGame.dat" file with the new one you renamed from your PC save.

Its that simple!

This will save you all that hard work & then all you really need is to know item numbers & such from the game which you can use in the games command console in the PC version to add things.

Example:

Gold is : 000000F

Which would be used like,

player.additem 000000F 9999999

Which will give you 9,999,999 gold in game. You use the same command for any other items that you would like to add to your inventory. "player.additem ITEMID# AMOUNT" & then to cut down on confusion just use the command "save FileName" which makes it easier to figure out which file you need to rename from your PC save. Remember this works in both Skyrim & Oblivion so you no longer need to beg someone to hex edit for you or teach you how.

Enjoy!

PS: For those who don't already know one of the best torrent search engines out now is "Kat.ph" which is 20x better then most other search engines for torrents. Please do not repost or take credit for my information on how to make your own save games in 360.

Last edited:
W

WarzPirate

Reaction score
Sin$
Just wanted to thank everyone for the likes. I may start making more saves again here in the near future as I have gotten back into Oblivion, and Skyrim. May also be getting back into Fallout 2 as well.

Top Bottom
Login
Register