What's new

Discussion Awesome Class Items.... or no? :(

Jett311

Jett311

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So destiny has some awesome class items. The cape for titan, the hood for hunter...

But, why does the warlock get a bracelet? And what's worse is it's not even visible because the armor is covering it. No matter what armor I wear it's covered. Does this bother any of you other warlocks out there?

Sanctum

Sanctum

That Halo Fanboy
Grammar Nazi Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That does seem really pointless and a let down to be fair.

T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
the bracelet isnt covered.
10496913_697432946960810_428073060665133764_o.jpg

Sobriquet

Sobriquet

Banned
Retired
Bright Idea End of the Year 2014 Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
At least it's a good class, I picked hunter because it looked cool but I have yet to find a cape or hood AND the super power sucks.

NZXT

NZXT

Planet Express Delivery Boy
Reaction score
Sin$
At least it's a good class, I picked hunter because it looked cool but I have yet to find a cape or hood AND the super power sucks.
I've gotten a few cape/hoods from the encrypter guy by buying a class encryption from him.

Yeah the super power is kind of a let down.

TorchWood

TorchWood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm using the hunter also. The capes are given from the encrypter guy like SpecialBlend said. Also I don't mind the super power it's good for pvp with the one shot kill.

D

Decayse

Stand on guard for thee
Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
There's lots of anger about the Warlock class item right on Reddit and Bungie.net now because you can't even see it compared to the other classes special items. Me being a Warlock, that upsets me because we are getting the short end of there stick with our special item. Although, the warlocks robes and badass armor make up for the bond in my mind.

Jett311

Jett311

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
There's lots of anger about the Warlock class item right on Reddit and Bungie.net now because you can't even see it compared to the other classes special items. Me being a Warlock, that upsets me because we are getting the short end of there stick with our special item. Although, the warlocks robes and badass armor make up for the bond in my mind.

I agree, I love the armor as well, just wish the class was something else.

Top Bottom
Login
Register