Solved Awarded gta money

• Thread starter KetBoi
  • Start date
  • Views 111
K

KetBoi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did any one else log in today or this morning and recieve a 'you have been awarded with $125,000' screen? or maybe more or less monies.

I was just wondering if anyone else got this payment and knew why or what had you or i done to earn it?

I could not find a R* post about it, so unsure if it is official or lucky or if i can do something to repeat it lol.

S

Swiftyste

Cakes spy
Retired
Reaction score
Did any one else log in today or this morning and recieve a 'you have been awarded with $125,000' screen? or maybe more or less monies.

I was just wondering if anyone else got this payment and knew why or what had you or i done to earn it?

I could not find a R* post about it, so unsure if it is official or lucky or if i can do something to repeat it lol.
There is a number of reasons why you received this money..

R* gives different amounts of money on people's accounts randomly for staying signed up to there social club..

R* is in a good mood haha :biggrin:

I didn't add this in as you may not buy shark cards. But there is a number of bounes when buying a shark card (if you don't ignore this)

Either way it's free money from r* we all love free money. Enjoy it

K

KetBoi

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a number of reasons why you received this money..

R* gives different amounts of money on people's accounts randomly for staying signed up to there social club..

R* is in a good mood haha :biggrin:

I didn't add this in as you may not buy shark cards. But there is a number of bounes when buying a shark card (if you don't ignore this)

Either way it's free money from r* we all love free money. Enjoy it

Yeh i got one before for joining upto there mailing list but unsure for this one.

But yeh, free money! Yay.

Top Bottom