Solved AW Recovery help

• Thread starter Bluepurs
  • Start date
  • Views 760
Bluepurs

Bluepurs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I sound like a total noob for asking but I've looked all over and can't seem to find the answer. Can someone tell me the proper way to do an AW recovery without getting banned on AW, Ive already banned tons of accounts on AW and I am on XBLS Ninja server btw. But I usually set the stats, join a game and then back out. Within a day, I'm banned on AW. Can someone help me out and tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks guys

Sombra

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Hey guys, I know I sound like a total noob for asking but I've looked all over and can't seem to find the answer. Can someone tell me the proper way to do an AW recovery without getting banned on AW, Ive already banned tons of accounts on AW and I am on XBLS Ninja server btw. But I usually set the stats, join a game and then back out. Within a day, I'm banned on AW. Can someone help me out and tell me if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks guys
It really depends on the tool that you are using.
Try using this tool:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/Rawr.1375120/
The way that I used to do my recoveries was by setting the stats, playing a game and get a few kills/deaths, back out, sign out and sign back in.
It stuck and the account remained unbanned.

Bluepurs

Bluepurs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It really depends on the tool that you are using.
Try using this tool:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/Rawr.1375120/
The way that I used to do my recoveries was by setting the stats, playing a game and get a few kills/deaths, back out, sign out and sign back in.
It stuck and the account remained unbanned.
Well I use paid tools like the paid Synergy tool and Gamer7112's tool. I play with ninja's offhost aimbot alot and I am starting to think its because of that but then again, my girlfriends account got banned on AW and I never reallly played more then one game with her account. Ill go ahead and give it a try. Thanks

Mad Monkaay

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Legendary Veteran Mr. Nice Guy Free Hoster
Reaction score
Just Make Stats ok Lke Not To Crazy

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
AW is a KV killer but as long you try to make stats legit like and just go on the account to just do recovery. Accounts should do just fine. As long your bypass holds up.

Oh yea. Im not sure any other modders do this but here is some info that might help you.
Always make dummy accounts and test out stuff. You might just find the sweet spot of not getting accounts banned fast.

CrypticVorttex

CrypticVorttex

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping this but did you find a sweet spot to not getting accounts banned? i have someone who wants a recovery but i am reluctant to do it if i am defiantly going to ban him

Pm me if you want or post back here

Top Bottom