• Start date
  • Views 806
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so i downloaded AW disc 1 and disc 2 to my rgh games folder and when i click default mp xex on disc 2 it just keeps loading and loading, and my bypass keeps activating.Also i already put content from disc 1 to content folder too. pls help me.
And I updated to latest TU17 on aurora.

D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
so i downloaded AW disc 1 and disc 2 to my rgh games folder and when i click default mp xex on disc 2 it just keeps loading and loading, and my bypass keeps activating.Also i already put content from disc 1 to content folder too. pls help me.
And I updated to latest TU17 on aurora.
You need to copy the disc 2 contents to the Content folder on your HDD. I'd recommend googling it.

Upvote 0
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You need to copy the disc 2 contents to the Content folder on your HDD. I'd recommend googling it.

Disc 2? I followed many tuts especially modded warfare and they said copy only contents from disc1?

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Disc 2? I followed many tuts especially modded warfare and they said copy only contents from disc1?
Your absolutely sure you copied it into the correct path in content folder?

If your sure you followed the tutorials correctly then you may have a bad copy of the game. Not sure where you got yours from but im preety sure there are good copies in premium section here.

Upvote 0
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Oh, if disc 1 is the install disc, then it should work.
Yeah it's not working tho that's what I'm trying to tell u man. 
Your absolutely sure you copied it into the correct path in content folder?

If your sure you followed the tutorials correctly then you may have a bad copy of the game. Not sure where you got yours from but im preety sure there are good copies in premium section here.
R u able to teamview?

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Now it says disc is unreadable. It ain't no disc lol
Why does everyone always want teamview. Im going to guess you need another copy of the game or just msp spoof it.

If it says disc is unreadable then its probably bad copy. Get a good copy and follow the tutorials step by step like you did first time.

Upvote 0
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Why does everyone always want teamview. Im going to guess you need another copy of the game or just msp spoof it.

If it says disc is unreadable then its probably bad copy. Get a good copy and follow the tutorials step by step like you did first time.
Because teamveiwing and Skype is the most easiest way to see what the problem is. Especially for new modders that don't know what there doing. I'm not sure where to get a good copy and most msp spoofing doesn't work well. Do you have any resources?

Upvote 0
D

Deleted member 777936

Houston, we have a problem.
Reaction score
Sin$
Because teamveiwing and Skype is the most easiest way to see what the problem is. Especially for new modders that don't know what there doing. I'm not sure where to get a good copy and most msp spoofing doesn't work well. Do you have any resources?
NiNJA's built in MSP Spoofer works wonders.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$

NiNJA's built in MSP Spoofer works wonders.
Are you serious? Ninja hasnt had msp spoofing a long time now. Why would you suggest that? Trying to make people waste money.

There are servers that do have it built in and tools as well. I got mine out of premium section but if you search around in free section there is stuff to be found.

Teamviewer deprives you of learning anything and most issues will require downloads and that means waiting on download. Team viewer isnt pratical for that.

If you actually search and camt find anything you can pm me amd ill help once im off work.

Upvote 0
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Are you serious? Ninja hasnt had msp spoofing a long time now. Why would you suggest that? Trying to make people waste money.

There are servers that do have it built in and tools as well. I got mine out of premium section but if you search around in free section there is stuff to be found.

Teamviewer deprives you of learning anything and most issues will require downloads and that means waiting on download. Team viewer isnt pratical for that.

If you actually search and camt find anything you can pm me amd ill help once im off work.
I know what to do, I followed three different tuts and I'm still in this situation. So it won't make me learn anything if I do it myself, I might actually learn stuff if someone does it for me and I watch.I have no options left other than downloading different versions of AW which I just finsihed a Completely new download of it. Now I have two diff iso of AW. But I just need that little assistance in installing it and making sure it will work.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
I know what to do, I followed three different tuts and I'm still in this situation. So it won't make me learn anything if I do it myself, I might actually learn stuff if someone does it for me and I watch.I have no options left other than downloading different versions of AW which I just finsihed a Completely new download of it. Now I have two diff iso of AW. But I just need that little assistance in installing it and making sure it will work.
How would somebody else doing exact same steps that are in the tutorials be any different than you doing it? If you know what to do and your doing it right then it would have to be a bad copy of the game.

Could be nothing with game and could be that bypass that keeps activating. I would ask why you even need a bypass because only like two servers that don't have ones built in.

Third time can always just msp spoof to get the game if you know that your bypass isnt the issue and you just can't get it installed.

Upvote 0
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
How would somebody else doing exact same steps that are in the tutorials be any different than you doing it? If you know what to do and your doing it right then it would have to be a bad copy of the game.

Could be nothing with game and could be that bypass that keeps activating. I would ask why you even need a bypass because only like two servers that don't have ones built in.

Third time can always just msp spoof to get the game if you know that your bypass isnt the issue and you just can't get it installed.
I'm going to try without the bypass then, I doubt it's the bypass since the only error I get now is "disc unreadable" . And I'll also try new download of the game. As for msp spoof I'm using cryex and rghc combo method. And I know I can't tell u what stealth I'm using so yeah.

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah new copy probably the solution. If your stealth cost $85 a month and isn't ninja then your doing it wrong.
I'm going to try without the bypass then, I doubt it's the bypass since the only error I get now is "disc unreadable" . And I'll also try new download of the game. As for msp spoof I'm using cryex and rghc combo method. And I know I can't tell u what stealth I'm using so yeah.

Upvote 0
UchihaMoDz

UchihaMoDz

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a quick question, I'm converting my GOD format AW to iso and I'm following modded warfare tut. So in 360mp do i have to select skip"$systemupdate" yes or no.
And yes or no on create game folder?

Upvote 0
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a quick question, I'm converting my GOD format AW to iso and I'm following modded warfare tut. So in 360mp do i have to select skip"$systemupdate" yes or no.
And yes or no on create game folder?

System update really doesnt matter.

You want the game folder i believe

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register