Xbox 360 AW CMR Editor

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: AW Modding' started by Im a Leecher, Nov 4, 2014 with 87 replies and 14,843 views.

Tags:
  1. Im a Leecher

Im a Leecher In lulz we trust

Ratings:
    • Like Like x 13
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2015
  2. YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1 Like a friggin' sir!

Ratings:
  3. F64_Rx

F64_Rx Enthusiast

Ratings:
  4. nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.

Ratings:
    if you need assistance 'mapping' the class hexes out drop me a pm.

5. OP
    Im a Leecher

Ratings:
    I've been going off of Craig's asset dump. I'm simply not sure what all to include, I plan to include a proper class editor soon but i need to create a UI and map all those offsets.

• Like Like x 1
  6. nicholasbroo

Ratings:
    Well if you're going to make a good CMR Editor, then I would see if Im4eversmart can help you convert it to java. :smile:

7. OP
    Im a Leecher

Ratings:
    Nahhh, the entire point of this was to make it operate in-browser. The class editor(when finished) will most likely be JS with images and all.

• Like Like x 1
  8. nicholasbroo

Ratings:
    Ah, well If i knew more web i'd give you pointers but i'm more focused on what my college classes want me to focus on for next fall. So going over my 1,500 page book about C#, java and C++.

• Like Like x 1
  9. CraigChrist8239

CraigChrist8239 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Honestly now that I've given u the struct it should take like 2 days tops for a full editor? You could even take the default recipes (mp/recipes/) and have them built in so you can generate a CMR. Sorry its just, a more comprehensive editor that would be easier to use shouldn't be too hard?

EDIT: I almost feel like its harder to build a hex editor (which is what it appears you've done) than it is to just have a bunch of settings...

10. YFN

YFN Enthusiast

Ratings:
    keep going,more and more.

11. OP
    Im a Leecher

Ratings:
    I focused primarily on functions and optimizing them to be entirely dynamic.
    You're neglecting the language I'm using; PHP can't read structs like you've given them. I wasn't trying to make a generic editor.
    Yes, technically I made a hex editor with a front-end.
    All offsets that I've used thus far have been manually calculated based off the asset dump you released. I've been working on a sort of "structs" for PHP, I have yet to find a practical and efficient way to do so.
    Anything I have on my editor requires me to manually port it over, and I could put classes in now using manually mapped offsets, but as I said - that isn't dynamic. I want to be able to change around a few base offsets here and there then have the entire thing continue working as intended, that way I can easily update anything if/when the CMR structure changes or is updated.

EDIT: No matter which way you put it, this still provides some basic options for anyone too confused by an entire CMR opened within a hex editor.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2014
  12. dingyjoker1

dingyjoker1 Getting There

Ratings:
    I havent got adwanced warfare but ive been modding campaign at a friends using some methods ive tried with other cods, can I hav a link to a cmr for ddownload with virus check please, i wanna test something

13. HDdaOne

HDdaOne Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Love cmr editors. Wonder if you can drop loot weapons in there?

14. OP
    Im a Leecher

Ratings:
    You should be able to.

15. Static Void

Static Void Enthusiast

Ratings:
  16. Stilldabomb

Stilldabomb Personal Terrorist

Ratings:
    Not to be a complete noob or anything, but what's CMR and where are they located?

17. YGWxCross1

YGWxCross1 Like a friggin' sir!

Ratings:
    It is game located in magicland.
    Sumbooty trnsl4t3 teh m3554g3

18. Im4eversmart

Im4eversmart The hacks are real

Ratings:
    Its a custom match recipy, or custom game settings, and it's stored in a cmr container file. You can use horizon to extract it if you have usb selected as your save device.

19. Stilldabomb

Stilldabomb Personal Terrorist

Ratings:
    Ahh, so you can do it on a retail? Never quite messed with USB tools cause the one time I tried I failed. Mainly use RTE tools

20. OP
    Im a Leecher

Ratings:
    Update: I've added the dumping of class data as of now; I'll try to make the actual class editor tomorrow. If anyone wants to pull a CMR and insure the class names and everything print as intended then that'd be great.

• Like Like x 2