What's new

Discussion AVP

  • Thread starter Kevin Caution
  • Start date
  • Views 611
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kevin Caution

Enthusiast
Messages
811
Reaction score
82
Does anyone know if we get anything cool if we pre order AVP?
 
W

w0lfschild

Enthusiast
Messages
1,193
Reaction score
213
x1sHotGeTkIlLeDx said:
Does anyone know if we get anything cool if we pre order AVP?

All I have to say Is are you Mother (bleep) ing Serious?

I am not sure mabey you have never heard of google but here is the results for typing avp preorder

Did you mean: avp pre order

Search Results


  1. Unlock skins with Aliens vs. Predator pre-order at GameStop

    Nov 18, 2009 ... Both are very adept at being super scary-looking and can be yours if you pre-order at GameStop. Unless you live in Germany, in which case ...
    Joystiqaliens-vs-predator-pre-order-at-gamestop/ - Cached
  2. News: AvP pre-order gifts detailed - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

    Nov 19, 2009 ... Eager AvP fans who pre-order the game will each receive three character skins, including 'SGT. Kaneko', 'Number Six' and 'Alien Head ...
    News: AvP pre-order gifts detailed - ComputerAndVideoGames.com - Cached
  3. News: Alien Vs Predator pre-order packs revealed ...

    Alien Vs Predator pre-order packs revealed. Tuesday 19-Jan-2010 3:39 PM Three packs, three retailers, plenty of pictures inside ...
    News: Alien Vs Predator pre-order packs revealed - ComputerAndVideoGames.com - Cached
:cool: yeah...
 
I

Iamlegend1234

Enthusiast
Messages
113
Reaction score
10
You get different things depending on where you pre-order it from.

HMV: You get:
A 3d lenticular post card, Facehugger replica model, Weyland Yutani patch (I think it's like a badge that soldiers sew onto there arms) and 4 DLC Maps (Docks, Outpost, Hive and Machine) also looks like you get a big box to keep everything in.

Play.com:

3 Multiplayer skins, SGT Kaneko, (Absolutely no Idea who he is) Alien 6 (The one Karl Bishop Weyland personally selected for the infamous 'program' and Alien head Predator the most successful alien slayer of all time.
Aliensvspredatorexclusiveskins.jpg


Game:

You get the 4 maps listed before and a steel case for the game.

Hope I helped :wink:
 
H

happypants

Newbie
Messages
21
Reaction score
0
Ive just preordered the HMV exclusive, Looks frickin awesome :biggrin:

4206846197_fbc15069aa.jpg
 
T

tick72

Enthusiast
Messages
350
Reaction score
379
wow forget i saID THAt.. WHEN does avp get released?
 
M

M V P

Enthusiast
Messages
1,150
Reaction score
147
I never saw the point in skins. You won't have time to see other peoples because you will be mauling them.
 
I

Iamlegend1234

Enthusiast
Messages
113
Reaction score
10
AVP's released in 8 days tick, I can't wait for Campaign and the Species teamwork game modes.
 
D

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
Messages
6,229
Reaction score
2,263
w0lfschild said:
All I have to say Is are you Mother (bleep) ing Serious?

I am not sure mabey you have never heard of google but here is the results for typing avp preorder

Did you mean: avp pre order

Search Results


  1. Unlock skins with Aliens vs. Predator pre-order at GameStop

    Nov 18, 2009 ... Both are very adept at being super scary-looking and can be yours if you pre-order at GameStop. Unless you live in Germany, in which case ...
    Joystiqaliens-vs-predator-pre-order-at-gamestop/ - Cached
  2. News: AvP pre-order gifts detailed - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

    Nov 19, 2009 ... Eager AvP fans who pre-order the game will each receive three character skins, including 'SGT. Kaneko', 'Number Six' and 'Alien Head ...
    News: AvP pre-order gifts detailed - ComputerAndVideoGames.com - Cached
  3. News: Alien Vs Predator pre-order packs revealed ...

    Alien Vs Predator pre-order packs revealed. Tuesday 19-Jan-2010 3:39 PM Three packs, three retailers, plenty of pictures inside ...
    News: Alien Vs Predator pre-order packs revealed - ComputerAndVideoGames.com - Cached
:cool: yeah...

Lol!
 
L

Lewie4

Enthusiast
Messages
1,289
Reaction score
91
happypants said:
Ive just preordered the HMV exclusive, Looks frickin awesome :biggrin:

The exclusive that I got from Game?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom