AvP Demo?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by M V P, Feb 6, 2010 with 1 replies and 353 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M V P

M V P Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Hey guys just wondering if anyone here has played the demo yet and what you guys think of the game. I personally love it and im getting better fast. Gonna buy it as soon as I can and can't wait to play it more online.

Post any glitches you find too if any :tongue:

I remember there was a glitch on bionic commando demo ages ago that let you make a private match and adjust time limit and kill limit. Wonder if there is one on this demo.?

2. Iamlegend1234

Iamlegend1234 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The demo is alright and really fun to play if you get some decent people but it is flawed and quite annoying at times, Such as when people spam RB and you just can't move or when you 1 hit kill someone from behind then some retard runs up behind you waits for you to finish then X's you before you can move, if there's a team deathmatch and bigger maps then it should be problem solved also it's a bit noobish if you ask me, Aliens seeing through walls, Predator is very easy to see even when invisible and humans have that gay heartbeat sensor, but I really can't wait for campaign and survival, that is the only reason i'm buying the game really.