• Start date
  • Views 735
telefonmann

telefonmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey

soon i want to start playing some gow2 again. so is there any way to avoid the exp penatly if i quit a match?

19XX

19XX

Modder Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I heard if you unplug your internet cable from your xbox but I don't know if that still works after TU4.

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yup I do it alot only if I'm losing badly or having a bad game. It still works for me..

G

gbringhu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i havent done this much at all BUT i can avoid the match penalty host or not by pulling the cord between my router and modem till the connection times out. i will test more as hopefully you will also. so far it works and i havent got a penalty. i know i was host a couple times also.

i believe pulling the cord between your router and your xbox will cause -1500.

could be totally wrong though :smile:

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I pull out my ethernet cable (cord) out from my router side. I don't take it out from the back of the 360. I don't know if both sides let you avoid the the -1500, but when I take it out from the router it does.

R

real deal

Reaction score
Sin$
I disconnected the wireless adapter from my xbox when I play against lagswitchers and i dont get the penalty

Twis7ed Fate

Twis7ed Fate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
x iM 2 iLL o said:
I pull out my ethernet cable (cord) out from my router side. I don't take it out from the back of the 360. I don't know if both sides let you avoid the the -1500, but when I take it out from the router it does.
If you use an ethernet cable than you have to disconnect from your router's side and wait 30 secs. to lag out disconnecting from your 360's side will get you -1500

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
osca181 said:
If you use an ethernet cable than you have to disconnect from your router's side and wait 30 secs. to lag out disconnecting from your 360's side will get you -1500

Alright I was just making sure. I've always been disconnecting it from my router side so i've been avoiding the -1500 but i wondered what would happen if you take it out from the 360, so now I know lol.

F

F4x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a wireless adapter and I just unplug it and lag out and I never get the -1500 penalty...

1qaz2wsx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you only take out the cord from the router you will never get a penalty?

U

UnkNown793

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can also do this if you're hosting the game. When you do it will go to like a Private Match, then you just have to finish that match and you'll avoid a penalty.

B

badger109

Reaction score
Sin$
i dont think i get a penalty when i just unplug my router when host, not positive tho.
i love doing it when there's some guy messing with a downed enemy

could you possibly get host banned from unpluging it from the xbox side?

X

x iM 2 iLL o

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I do it when I'm host, I get the -1500, but when I'm not host I avoid it. But seriously... Why would some1 leave a game if their host??? Unless they had to go outside or something, I would never leave a game that I'm host in. I just tried it once when I had to go outside and i went back on later and I got the -1500. But other than that I'd be lucky to get host.

N

necrotic805

Reaction score
Sin$
dont turn off your xbox
dont unplug the ethernet cable
or sign out
reset your modem or router it works for me

T

thommo74

Reaction score
Sin$
if im not host and get a ****ty game i just lag myself out of it with zone alarm, set it to high you lose connection to host, no point deduction, easy.

Top Bottom
Login
Register