What's new

Working AVOID DEAD SPOTS -- A Guide to Vehicle Storage & "Any PV Any Garage" Glitches

Did this guide help you fix some of your dead spots?

• Yes!

Votes: 15 57.7%
  • Not really

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • TL;DR lol

Votes: 5 19.2%

• Total voters
Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I swapped an Elegy retro with a Wastelander. Later, I deleted the Wastelander, its spot on the Facility (where it used to be) is okay, I can put a car there nicely, but its original spot on the svw still has the Elegy, and Id like to have it deleted as well to put a new Wastelander there. What can I do?
Good to know that deleting the Wastelander doesn't make a dead spot. Yeah sadly as Zarksch said, the only method working to get cars out of the SVW is WFG's method. Leave an empty spot open in your first garage if you can, and pray to R* that it doesn't delete a vehicle you really care about haha. For me, it strangely deleted all of the vehicles I originally had in my very first newbie garage.

So I put a Titan in my facility using the BMX glitch with a Faggio Mod and a 2 car garage so only one bike rack. I put the Hydra on the rack then pulled the Faggio mod out of the hangar using my MC drove it into facility then used it to swap the Titan into Facility left the Faggio mod on the rack. When they patched the planes in Facility I overwrote it with a fee elegy. Not positive but probably used that car for a dupe glitch at some point. I then used the same method to move a Buzzard and Hydra into my SVW using the same Faggio Mod.

After the SVW patch I did the DM glitch and both the Hydra and the Buzzard went back to my hangar. I have one dead spot in slot 20 now no other dead spots in any garages.

So would I be correct in thinking that the dead spot is tied to the Faggio Mod on the rack from when I overwrote the Titan?
If so then getting the Faggio Mod off the rack and driving it into a garage then selling it would fix the dead spot or just sell it directly after pulling it off the rack?

I don't want to remove at this time because I still find it useful having a vehicle on a rack. Just want to know for future reference.
Hmm from the sounds of it, nah, your Faggio Mod is probably OK. It sounds more like the Titan was linked to the hanger, and the free elegy you overwrote it with is now making the dead spot there. Finding it will probably be a pain in the butt though haha. The good news is that if you did use it for a dupe, you'll probably sell it eventually. If you did want to find it now, the best you can do to narrow down your search is to use iFruit

Right now the only thing you can do is this glitch:https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ehicle-warehouse-moc-hangar-1-44-ps4.1729101/

Someone correct me if I’m wrong but I’m pretty sure the put any vehicle anywhere doesn’t work for svw because you need to drive the vehicles out of your garage (tested it two times, didn’t work)
Yeah the deluxo under-the-map nightclub "any PV any garage" glitch doesn't appear to work for SVW vehicles or BMXs sadly. So it's more of a "almost any PV any garage" glitch lol

Yes. I have the hydra in the terrorbyte.

So u are saying move the hydra back to the nc garage, buy an elegy over it and then delete the elegy?
Yeah that's right

I did use the Terrorbyte. So the opressor is taking 2 spots? I did move the opressor again to the NC.
As far as I know it isn't possible for a vehicle to be linked to two spots. (But I think it is rarely possible for two vehicles to be linked to the same slot haha... After the WFG glitch, every time I loaded into my hanger there were different planes popping in and out of the same slots until I opened up empty spots for them to move into.)
It sounds to me like it put a dead spot in your Terrorbyte when you bought it (this has happened to some people that had "dead spots in waiting"), so when you drove the Opressor MKII dupe into it, it gave you a black screen, but swapped the dead spot back to your garage. Like Zarksch said, I bet there's an Elegy in your Terrorbyte now (that used to be a MKII dupe)

So I did half the work to monitor what happens. The garage that had the two empty spots on the bike rack was move to a two car garage now, and every time before I log out that character, I re-purchase an rh8 and a faggio. When I come back to the character, the plates have changed on both PV and upgrades are gone...

Unfortunately, the only bike on the rack still shows, meaning the empty spots where the other two (second and third spots) and yes, I cannot purchase any bike to it w/o getting the NOT SOLD error. Not sure where to go from here...

Also researching for the "any PV any garage" glitch. I know...I should research more..., but w'd appreciate a link to that

Thanks Capt'n
Hopefully my response to your PM helps. :smile: If you wouldn't mind, I might copy+paste it in this thread in case it helps someone else? As far as a "any PV any garage" glitch goes, I'm not sure if there is one currently working for BMXs, which is what I think you need

Last edited:
C

cajarana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Good to know that deleting the Wastelander doesn't make a dead spot. Yeah sadly as Zarksch said, the only method working to get cars out of the SVW is WFG's method. Leave an empty spot open in your first garage if you can, and pray to R* that it doesn't delete a vehicle you really care about haha. For me, it strangely deleted all of the vehicles I originally had in my very first newbie garage.

Hmm from the sounds of it, nah, your Faggio Mod is probably OK. It sounds more like the Titan was linked to the hanger, and the free elegy you overwrote it with is now making the dead spot there. Finding it will probably be a pain in the butt though haha. The good news is that if you did use it for a dupe, you'll probably sell it eventually. If you did want to find it now, the best you can do to narrow down your search is to use iFruit

Yeah the deluxo under-the-map nightclub "any PV any garage" glitch doesn't appear to work for SVW vehicles or BMXs sadly. So it's more of a "almost any PV any garage" glitch lol

Yeah that's right

As far as I know it isn't possible for a vehicle to be linked to two spots. (But I think it is rarely possible for two vehicles to be linked to the same slot haha... After the WFG glitch, every time I loaded into my hanger there were different planes popping in and out of the same slots until I opened up empty spots for them to move into.)
It sounds to me like it put a dead spot in your Terrorbyte when you bought it (this has happened to some people that had "dead spots in waiting"), so when you drove the Opressor MKII dupe into it, it gave you a black screen, but swapped the dead spot back to your garage. Like Zarksch said, I bet there's an Elegy in your Terrorbyte now (that used to be a MKII dupe)

Hopefully my response to your PM helps. :smile: If you wouldn't mind, I might copy+paste it in this thread in case it helps someone else? As far as a "any PV any garage" glitch goes, I'm not sure if there is one currently working for BMXs, which is what I think you need

Yep, I did screw up, did move the opressor for the terrorbyte and did get a dead spot in my B2 garage in NC.

Any way to fix this ?

Thanks for the reply.

P.S: I have all my garages full, only have one spot available (the dead spot in B2).

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep, I did screw up, did move the opressor for the terrorbyte and did get a dead spot in my B2 garage in NC.

Any way to fix this ?

Thanks for the reply.

P.S: I have all my garages full, only have one spot available (the dead spot in B2).
Yeah it can most likely be fixed, the only ones I know of that may not be fixable are the "unable to call Mors Mutual" ones.

Do you think it might be linked to your bike rack or hanger? Like have you glitched a plane or bike into your garage before, then deleted it? The OP has some tips to help you figure this out if you're not sure.

C

cajarana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah it can most likely be fixed, the only ones I know of that may not be fixable are the "unable to call Mors Mutual" ones.

Do you think it might be linked to your bike rack or hanger? Like have you glitched a plane or bike into your garage before, then deleted it? The OP has some tips to help you figure this out if you're not sure.

Never did glitch a plane or a bike to any garage, so, I doubt is linked to the bike rack or hangar.

Before NC update, I did had all my slots fill, without any problems. I think the problem was the MK2 opressor for the terrorbyte,

Still have the dead spot in garage B2 in NC, and cannot buy any car or bike for that place (always show empty spot).

Any work around to fix this ?

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Never did glitch a plane or a bike to any garage, so, I doubt is linked to the bike rack or hangar.

Before NC update, I did had all my slots fill, without any problems. I think the problem was the MK2 opressor for the terrorbyte,

Still have the dead spot in garage B2 in NC, and cannot buy any car or bike for that place (always show empty spot).

Any work around to fix this ?
Hmm, did you ever glitch any other special vehicles out? Like the AA trailer, SVW vehicles, facility special vehicles, or nightclub special vehicles? Or did you ever use a GCTF glitch to store a Pegasus vehicle, CEO vehicle, or "street aircraft" like a Lazer?

If not, I'd have to think about that haha

C

cajarana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hmm, did you ever glitch any other special vehicles out? Like the AA trailer, SVW vehicles, facility special vehicles, or nightclub special vehicles? Or did you ever use a GCTF glitch to store a Pegasus vehicle, CEO vehicle, or "street aircraft" like a Lazer?

If not, I'd have to think about that haha

Nope, did none of that glitches. Strange .

Captain Pocky

Captain Pocky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nope, did none of that glitches. Strange .
How do I fix the dead spot in the terrobyte?
Well usually it would be linked to the BMX rack, Hanger, or one of the other places I mention in the OP, but cajarana reported that he didn't do anything to cause a dead spot and for some reason still had one in his Terrorbyte when he bought it. Did you mess around with any of that stuff Fresh?

It honestly might just be a glitch that Rockstar needs to fix. (Too bad they only fix fun glitches...) Did either of you buy your Oppressor MkII before buying the Terrorbyte maybe? Or did you buy the Oppressor storage at the same time as when first buying the Terrorbyte?

C

cajarana

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well usually it would be linked to the BMX rack, Hanger, or one of the other places I mention in the OP, but cajarana reported that he didn't do anything to cause a dead spot and for some reason still had one in his Terrorbyte when he bought it. Did you mess around with any of that stuff Fresh?

It honestly might just be a glitch that Rockstar needs to fix. (Too bad they only fix fun glitches...) Did either of you buy your Oppressor MkII before buying the Terrorbyte maybe? Or did you buy the Oppressor storage at the same time as when first buying the Terrorbyte?

I did buy the Terrorbyte storage first, then I bought the opressor. I think its a problem with the terrTerror storage.

ECadro

ECadro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Well I think you were right, I sold all my dupes and when I purchased the Bombushka it went into my previously dead slot 20. The dead slot must have been tied to the free RH8 that I used to make one of those dupes. Thanks. :smile:

Magmum36

Magmum36

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, i got 4 dead spots from the first nightclub merge dupe glitch. is there any way to clean up these dead sports or am i stuck with them?

aaronBLUEeyes

aaronBLUEeyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I’m trying to figure out what slot my deadspot is associated with. I had a mess up getting a ramp buggy when we first got MOCs. Thought my ramp buggy slot might still be affecting things, but after reading your ifruit trick, noticed my vehicle count did not go up by 1.

But I have noticed it never shows more than 9 cars in ifruit now... is that a clue?

Junior_ilha

Junior_ilha

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What can I do to get back to normal my SVW vehicles that I swaped with another vehicles? I dont mind to Loose my vehicles stored on Special warehouse.

Killakush

Killakush

420 24\7
Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
inatead
Do u have a PS4 ? What should I do instead of "recent activity" on Xbox?
Thanks anyway ..
Yeah I’m on PS4. I couldn’t tell you if it will work on Xbox but if you ask on that forum you should find out.

J

Jc80

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I cant get the speedo back into b1 I moved the car I had swapped into b1 sp the spot is empty now I accidentally deleted my original speedo but got another one given to me but nothing I do gets it back to b1 anyone have any suggestions

aaronBLUEeyes

aaronBLUEeyes

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just found out, After Hours vehicles aren't detected by iFruit, so no chance to a Charles these things directly.

And that's prob why iFruit isn't going past 9, cuz I keep driving Dominator GTX.

R

Reap4201

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Option 3 I have an invisible faggio in my ramp buggy spot from trying to transfer a different one in there... if anyone know's how to get a new modded one in there pls let me know

Top Bottom
Login
Register