What's new

Solved Average Temperature of Xbox 360s?

• Thread starter iiTz MaGiiC
  • Start date
  • Views 16,667
iiTz MaGiiC

iiTz MaGiiC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Xenon and Xexmenu says the CPU is at around 90 degrees Celsius. I bought the Whisper Legacy and keep it on 12volts and it drops to 60 degrees Celsius. Whats yours run at? and is mine running too hot?

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a Xenon and Xexmenu says the CPU is at around 90 degrees Celsius. I bought the Whisper Legacy and keep it on 12volts and it drops to 60 degrees Celsius. Whats yours run at? and is mine running too hot?

Wow 90, if you kept it like that it would not last very long lol. My xenon stays at 65 degrees celcius with 80% fan speed increased.

XsV161

XsV161

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You've got to be kidding. My Falcon, not even Jasper stays below 45c under stress. Im such a thug.

Unless you are running your fans at a high speed or have multiple fans, then something is wrong with your sensors. With the chipset you are equipped with, running below 45 is highly unlikely. I run my stock fans on auto.

R

RequieM 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Unless you are running your fans at a high speed or have multiple fans, then something is wrong with your sensors. With the chipset you are equipped with, running below 45 is highly unlikely. I run my stock fans on auto.

Oh then no. I run mine at 12v. Never goes above 45c unless i hit like 6 hrs or more of gameplay. True story.

Jamdoogen

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Sin$
Jasper being extremely dusty at about 55*c (give or take 5*c) on 50 fan speed
Falcon before it died being about 65*c on 60 fan speed

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Trinity RGH dual nand and a Corona v4 RGH both running sub 40 C temperatures with Arctic cooling paste, cool room temps of around 10 C and 60% fan speeds.

I used to own many phat consoles, mainly jaspers, but I did have one falcon. They were never hacked ones but I remember the Falcon running so hot you could boil water off it once, God only knows how it ran without RRODing whilst I had it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register