What's new

Solved Average Temperature of Xbox 360s?

• Thread starter iiTz MaGiiC
  • Start date
  • Views 10,683
I

iiTz MaGiiC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Xenon and Xexmenu says the CPU is at around 90 degrees Celsius. I bought the Whisper Legacy and keep it on 12volts and it drops to 60 degrees Celsius. Whats yours run at? and is mine running too hot?

O

olyboi2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My CPU Runs at Around 55, And My Gpu 70-75

Add more thermal Paste!

Rep +++

X

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
I have a Xenon and Xexmenu says the CPU is at around 90 degrees Celsius. I bought the Whisper Legacy and keep it on 12volts and it drops to 60 degrees Celsius. Whats yours run at? and is mine running too hot?
Wow 90, if you kept it like that it would not last very long lol. My xenon stays at 65 degrees celcius with 80% fan speed increased.

M

RavageScourge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 55 CPU with 80% fan speed.

P

PhilSterBoy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just saying My new Xbox 360 Slim gets hotter than my old Falcon :blink:

D

Degree

T R A P S O U L
Retired
Reaction score
My JTAG runs at like 80.

X

XsV161

Getting There
Reaction score
My jasper kit stays at around 45-50 idle and 50-55 under stress (both cpu and gpu).

C

Comrade

Crusty Old Dude
Retired
Reaction score
Just put a Talismoon fan in mine so I thinks it is around 60 or something.

R

RequieM 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My jasper kit stays at around 45-50 idle and 50-55 under stress (both cpu and gpu).

You've got to be kidding. My Falcon, not even Jasper stays below 45c under stress. Im such a thug.

X

XsV161

Getting There
Reaction score
You've got to be kidding. My Falcon, not even Jasper stays below 45c under stress. Im such a thug.
Unless you are running your fans at a high speed or have multiple fans, then something is wrong with your sensors. With the chipset you are equipped with, running below 45 is highly unlikely. I run my stock fans on auto.

R

RequieM 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unless you are running your fans at a high speed or have multiple fans, then something is wrong with your sensors. With the chipset you are equipped with, running below 45 is highly unlikely. I run my stock fans on auto.

Oh then no. I run mine at 12v. Never goes above 45c unless i hit like 6 hrs or more of gameplay. True story.

X

XsV161

Getting There
Reaction score
Oh then no. I run mine at 12v. Never goes above 45c unless i hit like 6 hrs or more of gameplay. True story.
Mine go in the high 30's if I run them at 100%.

H

Hunter_Customs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My jasper is 42c so 107f
**** thermal paste 12v fan mod

J

Jamdoogen

Let's turn forever, you and me
Reaction score
Jasper being extremely dusty at about 55*c (give or take 5*c) on 50 fan speed
Falcon before it died being about 65*c on 60 fan speed

X

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Premium
Reaction score
Trinity RGH dual nand and a Corona v4 RGH both running sub 40 C temperatures with Arctic cooling paste, cool room temps of around 10 C and 60% fan speeds.

I used to own many phat consoles, mainly jaspers, but I did have one falcon. They were never hacked ones but I remember the Falcon running so hot you could boil water off it once, God only knows how it ran without RRODing whilst I had it.

C

CustomRGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
use artic silver 5 best thermal past to use temps should be around 45cpu 55gpu 30 ram 30 mb some where around those

Top Bottom