Discussion Average age of gta v online players

average age of gta v online players

• Total voters
bruvs

bruvs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
People often complain about the number of kids (squeakers) playing in every lobby ,maybe because they feel the need to use the Mic it's just a case of you hearing them more than the older players ,
I am always surprised by the number of players around my own age 46 , so let's once and for all try to get a rough idea of which age group play the game the most

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm 36 and have played GTA since back in its original release in 1997.

DanGoddammit

DanGoddammit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
46, 36, and I'm 26. That's weird. I never experienced this problem, probably because I mute everyone who uses a mic immediately lol

Hytar

Hytar

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel avarage age is around 23. People just gets feeling game is full of kids because mature people doesnt use mic that much.

xXxKillaxXx

xXxKillaxXx

Your mom's side dude
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I feel avarage age is around 23. People just gets feeling game is full of kids because mature people doesnt use mic that much.
I agree I only use my Mic in party's with friends. When I do have it on and listen to game chat it is mostly kids screaming or someone with music playing loud.

OJ Simpson

OJ Simpson

Juice
Reaction score
Sin$
People often complain about the number of kids (squeakers) playing in every lobby ,maybe because they feel the need to use the Mic it's just a case of you hearing them more than the older players ,
I am always surprised by the number of players around my own age 46 , so let's once and for all try to get a rough idea of which age group play the game the most
I'm 22 but keep in mind that there probably aren't a lot of the squeakers on se7sins

FormCreeper

FormCreeper

Electronic Predator
Reaction score
Sin$
20 here. Im that kid whos mom used gta sa as a tool to keep me quiet.

Ike Turner

Ike Turner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm 34 but I don't like to think about it. You know, the male human body reaches it's peak and is in it's prime when it reaches 28. It slowly starts to die after that. I have no idea why I shared that bit of information. Consider it the fun fact of the day.

Last edited:
Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Maybe like 15-2's
I don't many squeakers now, but If I do I just tell them to shut up or mute them.

xsyclode

xsyclode

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am 13. I play GTA V. I understand why people are against us playing, but at the same time i'm always in a party, either with a friend or on my own. I play GTA not for the violence but for the simulation experience of doing what you want, whether against the law or for the law.

Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I am 13. I play GTA V. I understand why people are against us playing, but at the same time i'm always in a party, either with a friend or on my own. I play GTA not for the violence but for the simulation experience of doing what you want, whether against the law or for the law.
See, I don't care about squeakers playing the game, it's them talking.

GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sin$
41....lobby is always muted, as am I. I use a mic when playing with friends, other than that I just use my headphones for immersive sound for any game. The ramblings of another, always takes me out of the experience.

runman

runman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It all depends when you get online what age people are i think. Sometimes is full of kids other times it full of adults. I think young adults talk more crap online than little kids plus they troll alot more than the kids. most kids i run into are cool and just wanna have fun and make money. Just typical kids being kids. Young adults are like typical young adults always trying to prove themselfs or trying to show off its a ego thing with them lol.
Older people can be fools to like a bloke who was using a little kids voice to troll. So age has nothing to do with it . Idiots can be idiots at any age.

Eblade67

Eblade67

Coffin Dodger
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm 47 but still feel like a squeaker :biggrin:

I was born in an era when we "supposedly" went to the moon but had no pc's or consoles except for pong lol.

Space invaders etc in arcades was my first fix followed by a zx80 computer! Look it up if u never heard of it the power will amaze u.
I still have it and it still works with its whole 1k of memory!

I have been building pc's since they first came out and have always played games.

I don't see anything changing and believe as technology gets better I will still be playing 20 years from now.
If still alive that is:confused:

I just mute chat on xb1 and switch it on when playing with friends

Last edited:
TheItalianLad

TheItalianLad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm sure more adults play the game, but it just happens that a lot of little kids keep their mics on and its annoying asf!

Ryan

Ryan

Retired
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Santa's Helper Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm 20 and even I find it irritating nowadays, although that would've been me back in the day but on other games. I used to have it so the sound came through my TV as well as my headset, but since the release of GTAV I've now only got sound coming through my headset and I make sure that I'm always in a party, even if it is by myself, I'd rather do that than listening to squeakers mouthing off constantly.

RishuP

RishuP

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I am 23 year old & getting older day by day but don't gonna give up GTA V till GTA VI is come !
But who is 70+ age !

Nauglamir

Nauglamir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I am 37. One of the best gta players I know is 13 years old. I could not believe when he told me his age because he always behaves like an adult.

On the other hand I agree with previous posts. Most of the time I mute other players because of their screaming.

Top Bottom
Login
Register