xT4nT

xT4nT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
- Do Bogdan/job glitch and select Avenger
- Go to Facility
- Put car you want to merge to inside Avenger workshop
- Buy plate (Probably not a necessary step, but I did it anyway)
- Exit Vehicle, exit Avenger (leaving vehicle inside Avenger Workshop)
- Get in Avenger and select Facility Vehicle Workshop
- Buy stuff (anything compatible will merge to car)
- Exit Avenger
- Creator/invite only
- Profit... but not really cause you could have bought those mods anywhere else probably for cheaper ^^

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't tried this myself but I don't think it's useless. I don't know all the livery merge options, but you may be able to get unlreleased/locked liveries for some cars.

xT4nT

xT4nT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't tried this myself but I don't think it's useless. I don't know all the livery merge options, but you may be able to get unlreleased/locked liveries for some cars.
Unfortunately not - Avenger has the same 21 liveries as the weaponised vehicles that can go in it afaik

wutapuss

wutapuss

Army of 2
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Unfortunately not - Avenger has the same 21 liveries as the weaponised vehicles that can go in it afaik

It may work just like the other merge glitches an unlocked/unreleased livery may be say number 11 on a particular vehicle so if you say the avenger has 21 if you set number 11 on the avenger when merging it will set 11 for that vehicle not transfer the actual Avenger livery. Maybe useful to get some Liverys for tuners you have to unlock with Rep, if you are like me and don't feel like doing the rep thing.

BubbaStrubba

BubbaStrubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
But if u got an Avenger with bennys and modded paint u can merge that in a car

xT4nT

xT4nT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So it avenger to weaponized vehicle really?
For any really pedantic people, yes I guess so :smile:
Post automatically merged:

It may work just like the other merge glitches an unlocked/unreleased livery may be say number 11 on a particular vehicle so if you say the avenger has 21 if you set number 11 on the avenger when merging it will set 11 for that vehicle not transfer the actual Avenger livery. Maybe useful to get some Liverys for tuners you have to unlock with Rep, if you are like me and don't feel like doing the rep thing.
Unlocked/hidden liveries all come after the set liveries in the id's
You can use GCTF for Tuner liveries

But if u got an Avenger with bennys and modded paint u can merge that in a car
Nah, doesn't work like that unfortunately - pulling the Avenger out of the heist via Bogdan/job glitch gives you a completely stock copy of your Avenger and then reverts back after creator/invite only

Saturday Night

Saturday Night

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
For any really pedantic people, yes I guess so :smile:

Unlocked/hidden liveries all come after the set liveries in the id's
You can use GCTF for Tuner liveries

They did release some liveries for the avenger that have yet to be released for other vehicles, through log in bonuses.

xT4nT

xT4nT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They did release some liveries for the avenger that have yet to be released for other vehicles, through log in bonuses.
Yeh, the livery id's go all the way up to 40 - so unless they release every available livery on the Avenger it'll never have enough to make proper use of it.
Currently the only way to get anywhere near that high is by using the Vagrant as donor and even then you're about 10 off from the total

S

SMooTH360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nah, doesn't work like that unfortunately - pulling the Avenger out of the heist via Bogdan/job glitch gives you a completely stock copy of your Avenger and then reverts back after creator/invite only
Does the avenger hold yanktons and can those transfer during the merge?

M

Mnx

Banned
Frame In Gold Platinum Record Bug Finder
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All vehicles have number plates, even though you cannot see them, they have number plates. You should test it as it's late and not a lot of members will be around to test it

xT4nT

xT4nT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Like i said - pulling the Avenger out of the heist using Bogdan/job glitch turns your Avenger to completely stock for that session and reverts after creator/invite only.
So even if you did manage to merge Yanktons to your Avenger, it would be very unlikely to be on the stock version of the Avenger after the glitch.
Besides, Yanktons are blacklisted on PC. Since I'm not 100% on the save differences between console vs PC, I set this thread as PC only

eldark

eldark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Just wondering can you do give cars to friends glitch with the avenger?

1NG3N10US

1NG3N10US

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can but from I’m pretty sure it’s blacklisted in the moc, will be empty straight after putting in there. Best way to get avenger is merge it yourself or get a friend to fly it inside your facility using the render glitch

eldark

eldark

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You can but from I’m pretty sure it’s blacklisted in the moc, will be empty straight after putting in there. Best way to get avenger is merge it yourself or get a friend to fly it inside your facility using the render glitch
Do you know if you can store new dlc cars before they release?

halfaloafofgintama

halfaloafofgintama

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Do you know if you can store new dlc cars before they release?
Yes you can. I suggest use motorcycle with mc club while receiving them. If you call the mechanic for the garage they are in or walk in that garage before release they will be removed.

Roberto BRJP

Roberto BRJP

Reaction score
Sin$
Should I do it inside the facility or leave avenger outside?

Just lost my avenger mod and an opressor .

Last edited:
T

Timmysprinkler

Reaction score
Sin$
So I merged my avenger and don't like it but now when I do the job I can't select the avenger anymore.... Does Anyone have a fix for this?

Top Bottom
Login
Register