What's new

Discovery Avenger freefalling when entering hold

• Thread starter lookmaiamkool
  • Start date
  • Views 1,053
L

lookmaiamkool

Reaction score
I just bought an avenger. I engaged auto pilot and held down right d pad to enter avenger hold. after a long loading screen, my character was freefalling out of the avenger. I was still in that fuzzy looking screen when you enter the avenger hold, it was not regular gameplay screen. it was slightly blurry. I hit the ground and had all my weapons. Godmode maybe?

S

SuckmyNONgodmodeD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought an avenger. I engaged auto pilot and held down right d pad to enter avenger hold. after a long loading screen, my character was freefalling out of the avenger. I was still in that fuzzy looking screen when you enter the avenger hold, it was not regular gameplay screen. it was slightly blurry. I hit the ground and had all my weapons. Godmode maybe?
Just a one off bug. My bandito has gone weird a few times recently and destroyed itself with fuzzy screen. No godmode though. Avenger interior is under the map hence the free fall when you come out. Its probably lag based due to how many people are online with coronavirus lockdowns.

L

lookmaiamkool

Reaction score
Just a one off bug. My bandito has gone weird a few times recently and destroyed itself with fuzzy screen. No godmode though. Avenger interior is under the map hence the free fall when you come out. Its probably lag based due to how many people are online with coronavirus lockdowns.
ok thanks for the info. i was sitting there trying to make it happen again lol

Top Bottom