• Start date
  • Views 187
P

PureTryHardd

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
I just updated to the latest kernel on my jtag and for some reason I cannot install the avatar update. I put the files on my usb and the message to update wont pop up for some reason. I have updated my console a few times and never had this problem before. I watch XxModdedWarfarexX's tutorials on youtube. I tried changing the name of the folder to $ystemUpdate $$ystemUpdate and I have also tried the normal one $SystemUpdate and none of them seem to work. If anyone could help me get this update I would appreciate it thanks. Oh and one more thing I have a few plugins installed and wasn't able to boot into my console normally because one must have been bad but I'm not sure so I booted my console up hitting the power then eject button so I would bypass the plugins. So if that has to do with anything.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I just updated to the latest kernel on my jtag and for some reason I cannot install the avatar update. I put the files on my usb and the message to update wont pop up for some reason. I have updated my console a few times and never had this problem before. I watch XxModdedWarfarexX's tutorials on youtube. I tried changing the name of the folder to $ystemUpdate $$ystemUpdate and I have also tried the normal one $SystemUpdate and none of them seem to work. If anyone could help me get this update I would appreciate it thanks. Oh and one more thing I have a few plugins installed and wasn't able to boot into my console normally because one must have been bad but I'm not sure so I booted my console up hitting the power then eject button so I would bypass the plugins. So if that has to do with anything.
Get infernus, its free. Make sure you are on 17489, then connect and download the files off Xbox, if you are on 17489 it will just update the avatar and kinect files for you.

Top Bottom
Login
Register