• Thread starter NikeMoDz
  • Start date
  • Views 182
N

NikeMoDz

Trusted Hoster
Reaction score
Sin$
i have downloaded the file for it and it only has 1 folder called systemupdate and i seen a vid and the guy had default.xex in it too is that needed? becuase cant be it to work

FUzIONZz16

FUzIONZz16

Contributor
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i have downloaded the file for it and it only has 1 folder called systemupdate and i seen a vid and the guy had default.xex in it too is that needed? becuase cant be it to work
did you do this?
Copy to a USB flash drive
If you cannot connect your Xbox 360 console to the Internet, you can copy the console update from your computer to a USB flash drive and then install it on the console.

Note The USB flash drive must use the FAT32 file system. For information about how to format a USB flash drive, see the “Format a USB flash drive” section of Xbox 360 USB flash drive support.

1. Plug your USB flash drive into a USB port on your computer.
  2. Download the update file.
  3. Click Save to save the console update .zip file on your computer.
  4. Unzip the file. If you are using Windows XP, Windows Vista, or Windows 7, double-click the .zip file to unzip it.
  5. Copy the contents of the .zip file to the root directory of your USB flash drive (for example, E:\). Do not copy the contents to another folder on the USB flash drive (for example, E:\Files).
  6. Unplug the USB flash drive from your computer.
  7. Plug the flash drive into a USB port on your Xbox 360 console.
  8. Restart the console.
  9. When the console restarts, the installation program starts automatically. Select Yes when you are prompted to update the new console software.
if that doesn't work change the name of the folder to $$ystemupdate or $ystemupdate

Top Bottom
Login
Register