What's new

Solved Avatar Skin Mod Punishment

E

Epic.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What would be a the punishment for modding your Avatar's skin color? A guy a know said you could get console banned, but I told him he was full of ****... was he?

T

Tyler

Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips & Bacon Strips &
Reaction score
Its considered modding which is against the ToU so I think a console ban can be given for it.

P

puniisher 505

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm assuming that it's rare to get banned for this I've seen around 400 people with skin color mods and they have never been banned. The only time I ever heard of someone getting banned for it was when it first came out and it was one of those "banwaves" people love to spread rumors with. I personally have never done it because it seems really stupid and whats the point you should be playing games not looking at avatars which don't offer anything at all.

J

Josh RPG

Qahnaarin
Retired
Reaction score
i think the worst iv read was just suspended a few days form live

Q

qaadka

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
Yeah my friend just got suspended for a week and his avatar was reset :tongue:

F

Frosty Kittens

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking of modding my avatar just for a gamer picture then switch it back right away on xbox, would I get banned?

P

Puff

Banned
Reaction score
I honestly think this would motivate microsoft to just put in something to let you customize the skin color of your avatar, they will probably still punish people, just cuz theyre pissed that they didnt think of the idea first =0

Z

Zinthius

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Youl probably get your avi reset, Xbox has been Console ban happy for a few weeks though...

H

halo123noob

Banned
Reaction score
Epiccc said:
What would be a the punishment for modding your Avatar's skin color? A guy a know said you could get console banned, but I told him he was full of ****... was he?
I got banned for 2 weeks for it on my old account so ya!

S

scopen4

Contributor
Reaction score
I dont think that they would go that extreme over a avatar mod. Maybe just a suspension or what not.

S

Steve498

Reaction score
what would be the risk % of modding ur avatar because i want to mod it as green skin red hair and then put it as a gamer picture and change it back to normal what are the odds or getting banned and if so can you get banned suspended or console banned?

A

Amuze

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You Dont Get Console Banned As Its Not A Direct Modification To Your Console, As Its A Modificaton To Your Xbox Live Account Your Account Will Be Banned :thumbdown: They Are Not Really Going To Find Out Unless You Show It Off In A Gamerpic :thumbup:

N

NFLD_BULLET93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got a 2 week suspension for going on 1vs100 with blue skin lol avatar waz reset

S

Steve498

Reaction score
haha 1v100 with a modded avatar lmfao oke ^^ thanks

M

M2Pleasent

Enthusiast
Reaction score
account ban from XBL, id say your only gonna get caught on game whitch use your avatar....

R

Riachyy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ive had mine done for ages ,, never been caught :thumbup:
i dont realy think the do anything , maybe a suspension though

S

Steve498

Reaction score
oke im going to wait for microsoft ban wave to blow over thanks :smile:

Top Bottom