Avatar modding and other stuff with Modio?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by DEATH x Valor, Jun 30, 2009 with 11 replies and 3,450 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DEATH x Valor

DEATH x Valor Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I downloaded a program which you can use to customize your Avatar, unlock clothes and other stuff, also doing things like Gamerscore Modding.
    It's called "Modio" and apparently it's easier than hex editing. One small problem though, the damn thing doesn't work/open ( gets stuck in the "loading" part).
    Has anyone here used this program?
    I just want to know if it's worth my trouble, or if I should just get over my fear of hex editing.

2. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    Modio is easier thatn Hex editing, but once you learn how to hex it's a breeze. I used modio to unlock my avatar clothes, but other than that it's useless. Make sure you have .NET Framework installed.

3. Killer Austin

Killer Austin Enthusiast

Ratings:
    modio kinda sucks now because you need a vip memebership for all the newest games and probably the rest that are added. its usefull sometimes i think for like cod but cod tool does that.

4. ImaGonnaGetYou

ImaGonnaGetYou Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Modio has dumbed-down versions of mod tools publicly available unless you have VIP, which isn't really worth it in my opinion.

The only thing it's useful for is unlocking all of the avatar clothes, but you can still do that yourself with a hex editor.

5. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    That's why you should just hex. :smile:

6. PaV

PaV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Truhax, im guessing you know how to hex edit CoD4 clan tag, so do you think it would be possible to edit the R6V2 tag?

7. Modified

Modified Getting There

Ratings:
    I am not familiar with that game, but I am sure that it is possible.

8. PaV

PaV Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ye i was wondering if you could change your skin colour and hair colour on R6V2 because it is customizable. I would change it to a smurf if i could edit it :biggrin:

9. DJ Whore

DJ Whore Newbie

Ratings:
    Have you looked at the weapon Template or the save progress it leaves on the profile? Or just guessing?

10. vxvdark zer0vxv

vxvdark zer0vxv Enthusiast

Ratings:
    does any 1 knw a tutorial on how to mod transformers revenge of the fallen yet

11. Holo

Holo I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am Retired

Ratings:
    I havent used modia but i would only use it to med the hue of the avatar skin color. just hex ur gs or ur avatar clothes. modding avatar clothes is as simple as holding down the shift key and the letter f

12. -JT-

-JT- Enthusiast

Ratings:
    There is a cracked version of modio. It actually thinks your an admin so you can use every single program. No viruses already checked https://n01d.com/files/Modio.rar