What's new

Avasta Anti-Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoWhite87

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I found a cracked version of Avast with a activation key for 40 years. I've been using it for a long time and I do believe they just patched the key with their latest update because I now have five days left and my girlfriend has three. Can anyone suggest a different free anti-virus?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this isn't the right section, please don't flame me too hard.

Bear

Reaction score
So I found a cracked version of Avast with a activation key for 40 years. I've been using it for a long time and I do believe they just patched the key with their latest update because I now have five days left and my girlfriend has three. Can anyone suggest a different free anti-virus?

Thanks in advance and sorry if this isn't the right section, please don't flame me too hard.
Did you have Pro or Internet Security or Premier?

Chazay

Android
Retired
Reaction score

Microsoft Security Essentials is the best free antivirus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom