• Start date
  • Views 1,763
Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
AutoXbins was provided by VenomousFire and made by Ground Zero a long time ago and I felt like it's a good time to update it so here it is.

It's a very minimized UI compared to the old one made in 2008 and it should be way faster but that really depends on your location relative to the IRC server.

I would like any feedback on this please so I know what to change or leave the same.

virus scan
download

a3WNUTKv

7NLPBosY

Last edited:
AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Platinum Record A Milli Tutorial Creator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just now seeing this! Looks like not many others have seen this either. I know this is old and if you are looking to update, so far the only thing I can think of is allowing for the back and forward buttons on the mouse to go to the previous directories (if anything, the back would be more important to me).

Overall, it seemed to connect a lot quicker/easier than the older version. I would always have issues connecting for some reason. And the fact that I don't have to add virus exclusions for yours is quite nice...kind of weird since I'm assuming it's the same "brute" method, no? Seems only 1 of the virus databases are catching "something", possibly bc it's unsigned?

Visual Studio

Visual Studio

The Original Shiba Inu
Odysseus' Summit Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Programmer
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm just now seeing this! Looks like not many others have seen this either. I know this is old and if you are looking to update, so far the only thing I can think of is allowing for the back and forward buttons on the mouse to go to the previous directories (if anything, the back would be more important to me).

Overall, it seemed to connect a lot quicker/easier than the older version. I would always have issues connecting for some reason. And the fact that I don't have to add virus exclusions for yours is quite nice...kind of weird since I'm assuming it's the same "brute" method, no? Seems only 1 of the virus databases are catching "something", possibly bc it's unsigned?
It logs in the same way as the last one, the libraries are just way newer and are way more optimized. To use xbins you have to log into IRC and send a command to get a temporary FTP username and password for downloading files, this automates all of that.

Last edited:
AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It logs in the same way as the last one, the libraries are just way newer and are way more optimized. To use xbins you have to log into IRC and send a command to get a temporary FTP username and password for downloading files, this automates all of that.
Hmm, seems to work the same as Ground Zero's then but was able to connect a lot quicker/easier with yours. I'd always get errors with GZ's, would take a few days to connect when I was trying to gather some downloads a couple months ago. Had to turn to the-eye for a few things lol

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a god send!
The Ground Zero XBINS takes forever to connect and lately for me it just crashes and sends thousands of requests to IRC servers resulting in bans. +1 dude!

AzzidReign

AzzidReign

Teabaggin in 2024
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is a god send!
The Ground Zero XBINS takes forever to connect and lately for me it just crashes and sends thousands of requests to IRC servers resulting in bans. +1 dude!
Ok, so I'm not the only one! So yeah, I'll have to start updating a bunch of the threads with this new version since it works better :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register