All Tutorial Automatically Redeem VIP Codes for Borderlands 3

Discussion in 'Borderlands 3' started by Red, Sep 11, 2019 at 9:28 PM with 13 replies and 1,127 views.

1. Red

Red Newbie VIP Retired

Ratings:
    1. Navigate to the Borderlands website here, and login/sign up for an account. If you have not done so already, you should link your Epic/Xbox/PS account now as well.
    2. Copy all of the JS code from rockdevourer's repository [Click here to view the link]the code should both start and end with an /
    3. Once the code is copied navigate to this page on NK's website. It should be blank.
    4. Once you're on the page open your browser's console with the F12 key on your keyboard, navigate to the "console" tab and paste all of the code that you copied in step 2. Once pasted your console should look something like this
      [​IMG]
    5. If your console looks anything like the screenshot above, you can go ahead and hit "enter" on your keyboard. Once this is complete give the code a few moments to run. Once it is complete, you will see a message box appear letting you know how many points you've redeemed.

Please note: If you see any red messages in the console after running this code. This is normal and means that one(or more) codes have either been redeemed by you already or have expired

Please also note that this repository is automatically updated with any/all new codes. So it is recommended to run this every once in a while to keep up with newly released VIP codes!

• Like Like x 7
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019 at 7:17 PM
  2. Adolfin

Adolfin Your Mom's Favourite Moderator Super Moderators

Ratings:
  3. Pyroman

Pyroman No Super Moderators

Ratings:
    Took a minute to load when I entered it in on the VIP website, then threw up a bunch of 500/504 errors. Is there any way to check to see if I entered them in already/they worked? I didn't get the screen that shoped me how many points.

4. OP
    Red

Red Newbie VIP Retired

Ratings:
    If a screen showing you the amount of points being redeemed didn't appear, either you ran it wrong or all the available codes have been redeemed on your account already

5. Risking Perfect

Risking Perfect Xbox 360 Tech Support Premium

Ratings:
    Nice, worked like a charm and multiplied what I had by 10.

6. crazy96chris

crazy96chris Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Thank you! Worked well and turned my 2000 to over 18000.

7. xICEMANx117

xICEMANx117 Newbie

Ratings:
  8. Ghostly Silence

Ghostly Silence Enthusiast

Ratings:
    think this has already been patched yall! did exactly what it says and then get a box that says points redeemed zero

Last edited: Sep 14, 2019 at 11:30 AM
  9. OP
    Red

Red Newbie VIP Retired

Ratings:
    I just used it to redeem another 750 points, so it still works

10. Pxzah

Pxzah Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I did it yesterday, got me 18k points.

If you previously redeemed the points they won't show up anymore.
    I'll do it like once a week or every other day so you don't miss out on points but it's working.

11. SevenHiro

SevenHiro Newbie

Ratings:
  12. Owl

Owl

Ratings:
    Just did it right now, got 16.9K. Still working great find Red.

13. Art

Art the guy who designs stuff VIP Retired

Ratings:
  14. OGCuban

OGCuban Newbie

Ratings: