Tutorial Automatically Redeem Shift Codes for all Borderland Games

Discussion in 'Borderlands 2' started by Red, Sep 11, 2019 with 3 replies and 1,148 views.

1. Red

Red Newbie VIP Retired

Ratings:
    A user that goes by the name of Fabbi on Github has released a bot that automatically redeems shift codes for Borderlands, Borderlands 2, and the pre-sequel. This tool can be used to redeem all available shift codes, just golden key codes, or all non-golden key codes.

In order to accomplish this, you will need to download Autoshift from Fabbi's Github [Click here to view the link]if you're on Windows or [Click here to view the link]if you're on OSX(Mac) if you would like to check the file for virus' prior to downloading, you may do so here.

Once the program is downloaded, you can go ahead and open it. Once opened please click the sign-in button in the top right-hand corner, and log in to your shift account.

Once signed in, wait for the login button to change to indicate that you're logged in. If you signed in successfully your login button should look like so.
    [​IMG]

Now that you're fully signed in, you can go ahead and configure the bot to redeem any/all shift codes you'd like. For example, if you'd like to redeem All codes for BL2 on PS4(PS) You will want your options to look like mine:
    [​IMG]

Once you've selected your desired options, simply click the start button and let the program do its job!

• Informative Informative x 2
  2. xizd

xizd Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Fabbi's Github [Click here to view the link]link doesn't work. brings me back to this page.
    [doublepost=1569870964][/doublepost]Ooops! my bad working. Just took a few to start dl.
    Thanks!

No BL3 option.

3. OP
    Red

Red Newbie VIP Retired

Ratings:
    It doesn't support BL3, which is why its in the BL2 section :tongue:

4. xizd

xizd Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I will refer to thread title :
    Automatically Redeem Shift Codes for all Borderland Games