What's new

Tutorial Automatically Catch, Farm Pokestops and Transfer Pokemon

FanaticDelta

FanaticDelta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could be a soft ban, did you travel over a big distance quickly?
No thats the strange thing, i can still pick up Pokestops but not pokemon, and im not over the limit , i got 157 pokemon so i dont know what is wrong

G

GregoryG

Reaction score
Sin$
How can I automatically renew the google token id? Have to go to google-device every 30 minute. Doesn't work putting it in the user file. Is it even possible?

G

Gaaldornick

Reaction score
Sin$
How can I automatically renew the google token id? Have to go to google-device every 30 minute. Doesn't work putting it in the user file. Is it even possible?

I can't get it to run for even 5 minutes :biggrin: so be grateful!

But no, as of now there isn't a way to make it work.

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I have had mine running over an hour. All I had to do was put the google token in the user.xml file then restart the app.

W

Wave214

Reaction score
Sin$
How can i Set the bot to use super or hyper PokeBalls etc? Good Pokemon escapes every time. Really Hard to catch some good pokemon.
But nice bot

xS8Nx

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have had mine running over an hour. All I had to do was put the google token in the user.xml file then restart the app.
Is it still running with the token? I didnt want to try that method as everyone was saying it didnt work I'll give it a go now xD

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it still running with the token? I didnt want to try that method as everyone was saying it didnt work I'll give it a go now xD
It was but I just closed it as Im off out.

H

HaLoAcE

Master Chief
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been running with the token since he posted non stop. 
How can i Set the bot to use super or hyper PokeBalls etc? Good Pokemon escapes every time. Really Hard to catch some good pokemon.
But nice bot
I found this on another site: "the CP determines what type of ball gets used. If the Pokemon has less than 350 CP, it will use a Pokeball. If the Pokemon's CP is 350-599 CP, it will use a great ball. If the Pokemon's CP is 600+ CP, it will use a ultra ball."

xS8Nx

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have been running with the token since he posted non stop. 
I found this on another site: "the CP determines what type of ball gets used. If the Pokemon has less than 350 CP, it will use a Pokeball. If the Pokemon's CP is 350-599 CP, it will use a great ball. If the Pokemon's CP is 600+ CP, it will use a ultra ball."
I used you're pokemon list thanks for posting it by the way:thumbsup::thumbsup: but after

</UserSettingsXml> do you have to put anything?

H

HaLoAcE

Master Chief
Reaction score
Sin$
I used you're pokemon list thanks for posting it by the way:thumbsup::thumbsup: but after

</UserSettingsXml> do you have to put anything?
No. The only thing you should have done is change your location if you wanted and enter your google token/PTC info.

xS8Nx

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
No. The only thing you should have done is change your location if you wanted and enter your google token/PTC info.
Okay thanks and i opend the PokemonGo.RocketApi.Console and it said bisit google.com/device, so id he code after this my google token that im supposed to pit in the user.xml document? 
Okay thanks and i opend the PokemonGo.RocketApi.Console and it said bisit google.com/device, so id he code after this my google token that im supposed to pit in the user.xml document?
Nvm i found the refresh token but is their a way to copy and paste xD

H

HaLoAcE

Master Chief
Reaction score
Sin$

Nvm i found the refresh token but is their a way to copy and paste xD

Right click the top on the program window to edit->select all, then right click again and edit->copy. Enter your token in the user.xml and restart.

xS8Nx

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anybody know a confirmed working charmander nest near New York/NYC?
I think in the very first page of this thread someone posted a charmander nest but im not sure if its in NY 
Right click the top on the program window to edit->select all, then right click again and edit->copy. Enter your token in the user.xml and restart.
Thank you it's working excellent idk why so many people where it didnt work its much easier then the Visual Studio Version :biggrin::biggrin:

G

GregoryG

Reaction score
Sin$
After a while using the software, the pokemons suddenly starts to get away every time. Same with pokestops giving me 0 exp.

Ex. Using the software for 10 minutes with mostly successfull catches, after 10 minutes I start loosing 10+ pokemons in a row and stop getting exp from pokestops. When I restart software it works fine again.

Why is it like this?

H

HaLoAcE

Master Chief
Reaction score
Sin$
After a while using the software, the pokemons suddenly starts to get away every time. Same with pokestops giving me 0 exp.

Ex. Using the software for 10 minutes with mostly successfull catches, after 10 minutes I start loosing 10+ pokemons in a row and stop getting exp from pokestops. When I restart software it works fine again.

Why is it like this?
This sounds like a soft ban. You will not be able to collect XP at pokestops and pokemon will escape. Just leave it alone for 1-2 hours and it will go back to normal.

This happened because you traveled too far too quick.

Top Bottom
Login
Register