What's new

Tutorial Automatically Catch, Farm Pokestops and Transfer Pokemon

FanaticDelta

FanaticDelta

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What Are The Best Coordinates For Farming Pokestops And/Or Pokemons? And Maybe Even Pokenests? Thank You

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Platinum Record Scaling the Mountain
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Minho Minho this is legendary

If anyone needs any help feel free to message me.

I

illdemoteu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Everytime i run this i get like 5 levels slowly slowing down as i get into the 20's its unbelievable how fast this is stupidly fast haha 
the only thing that i havnt got yet is some high cp pokemon but thats not a HUGE problem unlike leveling:>

I

illdemoteu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
oh and btw i tried pokecolor just coz colors=better buuut everything just gets away but still great anyway with the non colored version

I

illdemoteu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay somehow i f'd it up i didnt touch the visual studio and now whatever i do seems that they all just run away and i cant get anything from pokestops idk what i done at all cause i didnt touch it and it was working now its ded :>

A

Anostr

Reaction score
Sin$
okay somehow i f'd it up i didnt touch the visual studio and now whatever i do seems that they all just run away and i cant get anything from pokestops idk what i done at all cause i didnt touch it and it was working now its ded :>
Sounds like a soft ban. Just wait a while before trying again.

I

illdemoteu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like a soft ban. Just wait a while before trying again.
nah it wasnt sorry forgot to reply seems the whole area i was in was glitched i had to walk out of the area and back my bad shouldve replied earlier

I

illdemoteu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Refresh Token is working for anyone? tried it a few times no luck so far

xS8Nx

xS8Nx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
EDIT: I added a whole new version to the thread that doesnt need visual studios.. Just scroll down after the first version and you will find instructions if not post here your problems
Lol i took half my day downloading visual studios lmfaoo,great job with this:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Just wondering if anyone is willing to dhare some coordinates that have brought you success.. Wait so the precompiled version will work for as long as its open?

Last edited:
I

illdemoteu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone know if i get two of the pokecolor i can run 2 accounts at the same time?

J

jamesreece

Reaction score
Sin$
this is great the only flaw I have had is when my character runs out of pokeballs it doesn't use the great balls cannot find where it uses them in the code. the only thing that needs adding now is to discard copied pokemon that are less CP and remove items when bag is full. if only I knew how to code :frown: keep up the good work

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Lol i took half my day downloading visual studios lmfaoo,great job with this:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Just wondering if anyone is willing to dhare some coordinates that have brought you success.. Wait so the precompiled version will work for as long as its open?
Central PARK ny

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I was wondering the same thing if i can open multiple visual studios and and run multiple accounts..
Should work try it. You could do it with FIFA bots.

I

illdemoteu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i would try but i gotta be off sorry guys it wouldnt break anythig i just thought someone wouldve tried it by now haha if noones gonna try it by like 9 hours i can but im guessing someone wouldve tried by then haha

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Does this work for iOS? Or can you just use your google account? I'm really confused about this. Red could you message me on here or Slack and give me some in depth then I will get back to you when I can?

Skepta

Skepta

Go on then, Go on then
VIP
Retired
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Im trying it as soon as i get back home in 2 hrs but what are FIFA bots?
Fifa UT bots? Most people know of them. 
Does this work for iOS? Or can you just use your google account? I'm really confused about this. Red could you message me on here or Slack and give me some in depth then I will get back to you when I can?
It works on a PC/Laptop doubt it will work on IOS. It can just use your google accounts. You know im a message away if you need gardz.

Gardzz

Gardzz

Hollywood's Bleeding
Retired
Bright Idea Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Fifa UT bots? Most people know of them. 

It works on a PC/Laptop doubt it will work on IOS. It can just use your google accounts. You know im a message away if you need gardz.
Shoot me a PM. Surely if it was with your Google account, anything you had on there would just work on iOS when you started the app?

Top Bottom
Login
Register