What's new

Autobuyer Help

A

avgJ

Reaction score
First off, I'm not asking for a free AB or looking to buy one. I've seen many posts on here asking for freebies and what not but that's not exactly what I'm here for. I want to make an AB, but know little about Fifa or how the market works. My friend plays the game a lot and has mentioned "autobuyers" before and I did some researching and ended up here. Can anyone help me start out by just giving me the "basics"? How they work, how to use them, etc. I know how to code so that shouldn't really be an issue. The only thing I know (guess) is that they send requests to the web app to get the trades? I'm not trying to profit off these, I just think it'd be a fun side project and it would be neat to impress my friend.
Thanks!

Fire30

Fire30

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
So I guess the easiest way to see what requests are being made is to use whatever browser you have developer's tools that lets you monitor the requests. I am on firefox and there is a firebug extension that has a Network tab and it shows all requests your browser sends. Chrome I believe has it built in.

Top Bottom